FJ25 Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i couldnt find the fj35 on their sites?

i did find an fj28lv ... i think it may be the fj place selling the one they have.... didnt compare yet to pics here

I'm sure your right. Someone only posted pictures. Only FJ28s I remember were in Australia and none were LVs. Haven't looked at Barrett Jackson's website. Not looking to buy another cruiser at this point.

So anyone get specs on the FJ25. Will be interested in how original and obvious price is brings as I have at least two and maybe three I would like to sell.

i think they got this listing wrong
oops.jpg

Don't follow the auctions but someone in the local club posted pictures of a FJ25 and FJ35 that are going to be auctioned off this week at Barrett Jackson in Scottsdale. Had a picture of a GIFU Body emblem on the FJ35.

Would you happen to have access to the FJ35 pictures?

I was hoping to see another pic of a 35 (I only know of 4) but still it's great to see more pics of a 28. And these are some great pics. Thanks for posting them.

looks like at one time somebody screwed on an fj40 bezel by the hole placement

i do notice that that tag on the inside has a 35 on it.... however the vin does depict what we know it is a 28: 0FJ2820139L

wonder what that tag says

i missed the live bidding but website says it went for $57,200

I know it's a rare truck......but it was a pile. Surprised it sold for that much. Hopefully it will get the love it needs to live on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom