FJ25 Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

20181122_104502.jpg

Missed ya all

Hope everything has been well

@Cruiser_Nerd

I got your email... 5 minutes ago lol

I came close to deleting it ... I still have about 1k to go thru ... I have to work on my spam filtering lol

I am back ... may be sporadic postings ... still too much going on here... but I need to step into Mud for my sanity :meh:

:)

Johnny C! What a relief, hope the new year brings good times. I usually need to step away from here to maintain sanity.:)

That's a dead landcruiser. In truth tho, an fj25. Sad to see it in that condition, been through the wars obviously.

It definitely is not a F135 engine . With that fuel tank in rear would have good fuel range.

Throw some fuel in it and start her up!

Last edited:
Cinderella City shopping mall. That brings back memories, lol. Not my cruiser though, it would have been a Ford Maverick (and mid-70’s).

Just found this picture @ The Old Motor | An Entertaining & Informative Vintage Automobile Internet Magazine
"The featured image is a late-1960s view of a section of the parking lot capable of handling up to seven-thousand cars at the Cinderella City Shopping Mall located in Englewood, Colorado. ..."
a white LC on the right
edgewood3-760x655.jpg

i miss cinderella city. if my friends dad was still around, i'd ask if that was him. he was into landcruisers back then

Good eyes, guys. Looks like another Where's Waldo picture !

Wow, 7,000 cars in one parking lot.

Times have not changed... thousands of vehicles in a parking lot and just one land cruiser lol

Wherever I go I feel like that :)

I was at our mall in an eatery and saw a FST 40... was going to run out and leave a note... however ... wife stopped me :meh: (were with friends and she didn’t want to be the one with the freak husband) lol

Talk about freaks......................my eyes went right to the '56 Rambler station wagon, miracle that thing was still drivable at 10+ years old. And what's with all the VW's, was that typical of that area?

Don't follow the auctions but someone in the local club posted pictures of a FJ25 and FJ35 that are going to be auctioned off this week at Barrett Jackson in Scottsdale. Had a picture of a GIFU Body emblem on the FJ35.

Looks beautiful, perfect weather leading into Christmas. Here in NZ / OZ our Santa Clause roam around in red shorts during Christmas. :rofl:

I know it'been over a year and not sure if your in New Zealand or Australia now but wonder if Australia how about a update on the fires there? I've seen pictures of burnt Land Cruisers but those pale compared to wildlife and property lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom