FJ,s Take Over MOAB w/ Pics (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Along with a great bunch of TTORA guys, it was a weekend of FJ's in Moab, it was a great weekend. It's great to seeing people wheeling this beast:

Pics
http://www.flickr.com/photos/roosterdo/sets/72157594316587661/

Hell's Gate got extinguished:
262589863_8fa79fa8b9.jpg

Moab Rim got rocked

265116142_3fa15d6be3.jpg

and always breath taking beauty

265059851_38089289e1.jpg

nice pics! thanks for posting them up

Beautiful - I put in for vacation for the first week of May today. I wonder how much I'll get done to the FJC in 7 months...

You did hells gate when it was wet!?

Dang bro... you gots some guts!

Rezarf <><

It was a waterfall when TT driver Chris did it:

262585524_4ef6a18fa3.jpg

Then Chris spoted three other FJ first timers up that thing. It was a great weekend with more then a half a dozen FJ's playing together, everyone having a great time and learning new skills.

Last edited:
lol, those darn trucks make wheeling like cheating :)

Nice pics!!!Hells gate wet and wild that's crazy, Ive seen a nice jeep go head over heal on that on while dry. Nice to see people representing, yeeesssss!!!!The pics of the back tire 5 feet off the ground are awesome, Miss FJ saw her busting it, coooooollll. Got to go to moab...

That yellow FJ on Hell's Gate looks good. How did they do overall? Any other cruisers there that day?

That yellow FJ on Hell's Gate looks good. How did they do overall? Any other cruisers there that day?

Yes there was over 15 FJ out there over the weekend, three other did Hell's Gate, one with stock stock street tires and driven darn well by a girl;).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom