FJ Cruiser Drawer Systems - Storage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,

I’m helping my buddy build some drawers and fridge set up for his FJ cruiser. Would love to see some pictures of what you guys have come up with. He will be removing the backseat for maximum storage space. Mostly interested in homemade set up but will appreciate inspiration from whatever you guys have.

I did the cheapest mod I could build. I cut a small platform out of 3/8" plywood with a couple of 1 x 4's under it for rigidity, then supported it with black iron pipe/flanges and rubber cap feet. I put my fridge on the seat behind the driver's by removing the back seat bottom and flipping the seat back down. It provides a nearly level spot for a fridge.

I'll grab a pic in a little while and post here.

ARB fridge mounted behind driver seat.
IMG_0299.jpeg

Cheap shelf. Looks more like 3/8 or 1/2 inch plywood and I used 1x3 boards underneath. Cargo straps do double duty as hold down for the fridge and the shelf. And if I load the top of the shelf they can secure that cargo too.
IMG_0300.jpeg

IMG_0301.jpeg

I will have to add pictures from my phone since none are on the computer BUT I will say after like a year or so with a drawer system....I HATED it for every day things, it had it's place and I went back to not having one since you lose the ability to carry anything other wise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom