Fall Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If I'm reading it right, 50 to wheel, 20 for a membership at Rausch, that I'm using once, vs 30 to wheel aoaa. I dont see myself going back this year, so I'm not buying a season pass for one visit. I'll drop 30 to run at aoaa.
If you plan to go to Coal Mine in the spring, it is worth it...

Yes Rouch Creek pass is good for 1 year (12 months).
Not the calendar year.
You will be good till next October. And Rouch has free primitive camping in that membership. AOAA you pay extra to camp.

I agree with @76FJ40 wheel at AOAA and ride along with someone at Rouch. You will have fun rather way. Maybe more fun riding along.

Nope, it’s now based on a calendar year.

Yea, it looks like calendar year, with the bonus being buying in November or December. Since this will be my only trip until the new year, it's just foolish. I'll wheel AO on Friday, then see what happens. Sleep in car, camp, hotel, whatever. Go find something to Hurricane Boogey Board down

Clarification: from there website "Drivers and passengers age 16 and up are required to become members of the park which costs $20 per year. This is a seasonal membership running through 12/31. Those joining in Oct/Dec will receive a membership through 12/31 of the following year."

You will be good till 12/2019

Last edited:
lot less chance of breaking your rig when you catch a ride with someone in their rig!

Clarification: from there website "Drivers and passengers age 16 and up are required to become members of the park which costs $20 per year. This is a seasonal membership running through 12/31. Those joining in Oct/Dec will receive a membership through 12/31 of the following year."

You will be good till 12/2019
if were going Saturday, that's Sept. Which means I'm good til 12/31/18. Because it's not October. As such, I'll wheel AO on Friday, and then see. Head home, head to the beach, who knows

We are talking about Fall crawl it is in October.
October 13.

You will have just as much, if not more fun riding with Someone I rode with EDIT: Brother Burl for 2-5 years when I was building My Junk. Had more fun becouse I didn't have to worry just jump in and ride. Jump out and take some pictures.

Last edited:
Now I’m just “someone “ I see how you really feel now that your hybrid diesel is running. You don’t need me anymore. I feel so hurt and abandoned right now :grinpimp:

Now I’m just “someone “ I see how you really feel now that your hybrid diesel is running. You don’t need me anymore. I feel so hurt and abandoned right now :grinpimp:

I changed it for you!
:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom