Fall Crawl Planning Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

From their FAQ.

Do you have any items for sale?

We sell ice, firewood, night crawlers, and we have vending machines that sell sodas.

Are we allowed to bring our own firewood?

Due to the introduction of non-native insect species, the USDA forest service recommends using firewood from local sources. As a convenience to our customers, we do sell local firewood. For more information, please see:

Bring a saw if you can. Any deadfall is fair game.

The poopers are simple, no running water in campground. They have showers and flush toilets at a dedicated shower house between the office and the campsite.

No picnic tables where we are that I can recall, but we should have plenty of tables the way we all pack. I will bring my chain saw and go a-huntin for firewood on Thurs when I get to camp.

Stump - When are you heading out there Thursday? I'm trying to see if maybe I can come out Thursday night since I have to come home Saturday after lunch.

I'll bring up some ice on Friday morning if y'all want.

LIFE • HEALTH • PROSPERITY

From their FAQ.

Do you have any items for sale?

We sell ice, firewood, night crawlers, and we have vending machines that sell sodas.

Are we allowed to bring our own firewood?

Due to the introduction of non-native insect species, the USDA forest service recommends using firewood from local sources. As a convenience to our customers, we do sell local firewood. For more information, please see:

Last time I was there it was like 8 bucks for like 5 pieces from a pile near the office .. of course someone was watching the pile as well.

I'll bring up some ice on Friday morning if y'all want.

LIFE • HEALTH • PROSPERITY

yes please. Every little bit helps.

Sent from my HTC6990LVW

All the wheeling is guided. We weren't planning any wheeling on Thurs.

I'm not saying no, I'm not saying yes........

Basically, find me when you get there and we'll talk.

Anyone who wants parts brought up to them, please let me know as I am already bring up parts for Roger and Alex. Be happy to bring up parts for other folks.

:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom