Factory Lockers Option - Poll (1 Viewer)

Do you have this option?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok, we have all heard that only a small percentage of all the 80’s came with this option (US version). Let’s get a poll of what at least the people on this IH8MUD board have. Please vote and then state what year and if it’s a US version (if not then where). Thanks :cheers:

Factory Lockers Option - Pole

97 Japan Version

Mike

Re:Factory Lockers Option - Pole

'94 US w/lockers. :D

Factory Lockers Option - Pole

US 96 Locked.
FYI: When I was looking to buy of the 30 or so Land Cruisers I looked at or called on at least 12 had f/r lockers.

US 95 Locked

[glow=teal,90000,90000]

:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: LOCK THIS :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

[/glow]

No, but I'm working on it. See sig.

94 locked and loaded US version purchased new in California

'97 US Lexus.

Yes, and no. So I guess my votes cancel each other?

96 w/lockers......

Cheers!
Mark

locked 96

I'll be the first to say no. When I was looking (3 years ago) all of the locked ones I found in my area were pretty worn down, with high miles and questionable maintenance. I figured I'd rather get one in good condition than a locked one that would be a gamble on condition/reliability.

Where I'm located, there aren't that many that come on the market, and I had to drive 4 hours to get the one I got. Even though it had no lockers, it was in pristine condition (very well taken care of) with no factory roof rack or running boards. I figured a couple grand for ARB's in the future was worth it for the condition this one was in, which essentially equated to paying 2K for peace of mind.

Unlocked '96, although I saw her 'twin' in town with lockers......considering a swap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom