Factory Lockers Option - Poll (1 Viewer)

Do you have this option?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

96 OEM locked, United States of America

Well I know of 2 people who aren't locked and haven't voted :slap:

This is like when your a teenager and everyone is talking about the First Time 8) except for a couple of quiet kids standing off to one side ;).

94 US lockers. At least in the front :-\ I have Downey Cable Locker inplace of the actuator as I KILLED my actuator :eek:

94 Nada....

canadian 97LX, lockers.
Sean

97 collectors, locked :flipoff2:

97 LX locked :D :D

Everyone on this forum is told to buy one with lockers if they can. Do you really think that is a representative sample of the population? ::) :flipoff2:

05Dec2003 (UTC -8)

2001 UZJ-100; no factory lockers, but now with ARB fr/rr
1997 FZJ-80, 1996 HDJ-80; with fr/rr/ctr diff lockers

...in US of A, Republik of Kalifornia

Junk has the bestest lockers. he didn't fall for those OEM lockers when he was shopping. he likes air :D

seriously though, 93 US FZJ80 OEM lockers, OEM cloth! (strange....) wasn't buying anything w/o

can't wait to get in the snow tomorrow!!!! :cheers:

94, no lockers only CDL...contimplating ARB air lockers.

[quote author=Klunky Chris link=board=2;threadid=8383;start=msg71621#msg71621 date=1070616859]
Junk has the bestest lockers. he didn't fall for those OEM lockers when he was shopping. he likes air :D[/quote]

:flipoff2:

At least if you don't stop for the toitie you shouldn't break anything. :flipoff2:

Nope 1997 U.S.

yup, pain in the nuts to find it too. Actually I kinda found mine by accident. I went to check one out and it was rather beat up so I looked at another, "mine", and I liked it, noticed it had lockers, but the dealer was askin 18k for it with 114k mi. so I told him to fly a kite. Looked around for another week or so, prob bout another 20-25 vehicles and couldnt find any with lockers, so I went back, haggled the snot out of em and came home with a nice 80.

'94 locked....

Was the first one we looked at, was in pristine shape, never offroad(not even the beach which is rare around here), decent mileage for the year, and the price was right. Therefore, it was the last one we looked at :flipoff2:

Gumby2 ??

Hmmmm. Can you pick another nym as our illustrious forum mod is Gumby and something seems weird with that name.

You can have Junk2 if you want it. :D

-B-

We could always call him BranHam & Eggs , but he ain't that regular yet ! :p :-X :-X

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom