Factory Lockers Option - Poll (1 Viewer)

Do you have this option?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

None. '93 FZJ80 USA

None here, 91 fj80

wouldnt trade it for a locked j@@p any day :slap:
next ones going to have lockers though

Locked, but I looked 'til I found a locked one. Oh and it's a US model. Was that a trick question Jonathan?

Not when it came off the line but it does now :flipoff2:

This poll will be a bit tilted as this is not a common website for soccer moms to visit :rolleyes:

Still, I find it interesting.

D-

96 Locked from the Factory, purchased by the first owner here in California.

Cary

96 US (United States = USA = America) w/lockers

Joe

locked US 93

Locked, cocked and ready to ROCK. '97 U.S. 40th.

93 locked in Canada but it's a US truck. I would say 1/3 of the trucks I called when looking claimed to have lockers.

Locked!

97 USA factory locked - I specifically looked for this option in part thanks to this site and cruizers.com About 25% of them seemed to have it (I looked at at least 12) but most were well used (abused?) so I almost broke down cause most of the really clean ones didn't have it. As said above dealers and even a few owners had no idea what it was! Then I found a clean one although the PO thought it locked the car in a particular gear! I don't think it had ever been used.

96 with factory lockers :D

doug

96 locked. But like C-Dan mentioned, this is like going around a parking lot before a football game asking who likes beer. If you later conclude later that 92% of all football fans enjoy drinking beer, then maybe you didn't survey a representative sample.

Then again, looks like > 60% of ih8mudders with 80 series have the lockers.. pretty cool. I know the production numbers are out there somewhere, so perhaps the question is, how many locked 80 series cruisers have owners that visit ih8mud?

no lockers, 93 US

US Spec 97 with OEM diff locks.

When I was shopping, I wouldn't even consider a truck without the option and I looked at dozens.

-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom