Expierence with Bumpers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

They fit nicely into Tacoma’s and 4runners :grinpimp:
Intended to swap a Cummins BT6 5.9 into the Lexus. DAF truck as a donator. Big discussion with the TÜV a year ago...
Noise increase, crank housing fume, tank fume emissions, more torque for larger tires but size restriction (brake torque increase) blabla blabla...
No way to get it registered after swapping.
Now I am very happy with the very reliable 1FZ- FE - "Saufbruder".

Intended to swap a Cummins BT6 5.9 into the Lexus. DAF truck as a donator. Big discussion with the TÜV a year ago...
Noise increase, crank housing fume, tank fume emissions, more torque for larger tires but size restriction (brake torque increase) blabla blabla...
Great tractor engine 🤣 very robust but an absolute clatter box, 4bt even more so. 1fz-is good to go.

I have a coastal offroad rear bumper. It was a weld together yourself kit. Idk how shipping to Germany would work out, but the steel kit comes from Canada.
FC5FF837-EC55-4C9E-8D20-DC2DD40EEA37.jpeg

Great tractor engine 🤣 very robust but an absolute clatter box, 4bt even more so. 1fz-is good to go.

I have a coastal offroad rear bumper. It was a weld together yourself kit. Idk how shipping to Germany would work out, but the steel kit comes from Canada.
View attachment 2508773
Nice rear bumper - more slim than ARB. I requested a quote from costal OR. This is their respone: "... Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately we are temporarily suspending all international orders at this time due to covid-19. Would you like me to notify you for when we do resume?" Bavarian Taubenreuther had crazy delivery times. Offering a wide range of ARB components but delivery will be next March even if they are based just around the corner. No response from NWTI so far. Onother thread later-on I gonna have a review concerning range extension. Like which gas tank(s) work out best?

Have you welded it together yet?

I started last week. One thing to be aware is that you absolutely must relocate the AC dryer, otherwise you can't even build the bumper. I pushed mine out of the way by bending the lines, but it is nearly horizontal and I'm considering relocating it up into the engine bay. The other issue is I think their template was based on a flareless FZJ80, so with flares the side wings hand down a little lower than level to avoid contacting the flares, which requires some grinding to get a few of the pieces to fit because the angle is a little off. Otherwise a great kit.

After building my own, I went with the Ironman 4x4 bumper... it was at a good price, looked eright, and I like the modular set up with a winch tray and the bumper design that sits on the tray...

Screen Shot 2020-12-01 at 1.15.54 PM.png

Public Service Announcement: "Saufbruder" = "drinking buddy"

Although the word "drinking" may not convey the correct magnitude. :cool:

Carry on with the regular discussions...

the German "saufen" means something more like "guzzling", "knocking down", "boozing", "to swill"

so, "guzzling brother" or "swilling brother" would be the closest translation - hick

the German "saufen" means something more like "guzzling", "knocking down", "boozing", "to swill"

so, "guzzling brother" or "swilling brother" would be the closest translation - hick
Saufbruder means in german «ein dem Alkohol verfallener Penner», engl. alcohol addicted hobo (down-and-out)

Saufen=high liquid intake, …like the LX 450:cheers:

It will be expensive, but we are happy to ship bumpers to Germany. Or let you arrange for pickup.

It will be expensive, but we are happy to ship bumpers to Germany. Or let you arrange for pickup.
Would you please send an offer for front, rear-bumpers, jerry-can carrier, ladder and rock-sliders and expected shiping costs...
Would you please sent me an offer for front-/rear-bumpers, jerry-can carrier, ladder, rock-slider (if available) and shiping costs

Would you please send an offer for front, rear-bumpers, jerry-can carrier, ladder and rock-sliders and expected shiping costs...

Would you please sent me an offer for front-/rear-bumpers, jerry-can carrier, ladder, rock-slider (if available) and shiping costs
please send me an email to info@deltavs.com, and include your address

Saufbruder means in german «ein dem Alkohol verfallener Penner», engl. alcohol addicted hobo (down-and-out)

Saufen=high liquid intake, …like the LX 450:cheers:

hint: I am a German ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom