Experience with D&M Restoration (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I found the website for D&M Restoration in Greenville. They specialize in tachometer, speedometer and instrument cluster component repair/restoration.

Does anyone have any experience with their work or this company? I have two tachometers out of my BJ70s in need of repair, so I was considering sending them to them for repair/restoration. Any advice or insight that you could share would be appreciated.

Thank you

I'll get rob to respond. He used to work there.

Marshall, Thanks. By any chance, does this indicate that your shop services has expanded into tachometer repairs too?

Yes, I worked at D&M when I moved to Greenville from MI. That was back in 2005. If Mike Freeman is still in charge of their operation I would highly recommend sending your business that way. Mike is a very nice guy, extremely knowledgeable, and holds a high standard of quality.

Yes, I worked at D&M when I moved to Greenville from MI. That was back in 2005. If Mike Freeman is still in charge of their operation I would highly recommend sending your business that way. Mike is a very nice guy, extremely knowledgeable, and holds a high standard of quality.

Thank you for the insight

Unfortunately... D&M may not be your best choice for your restorations. If you are considering using D&M... Google them for recent experiences and check their Better-Business Bureau too (currently a "C").

I am having a problem with D&M Restoration. After many months of no progress... It seems now I have their owner's attention by filing a complaint with these folks: https://applications.sc.gov/DCACompl...gin/Index.aspx This is informational if anyone else is having problems with D&M.

Sorry to hear that. Things must have gone down hill there the last several years. Around the time I left the owner Mike took on a partner and sold part ownership of the business. Sounds like it hasn't worked too well. Hopefully your issue is resolved in a timely manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom