Experience with D&M Restoration (1 Viewer)

I found the website for D&M Restoration in Greenville. They specialize in tachometer, speedometer and instrument cluster component repair/restoration.

Does anyone have any experience with their work or this company? I have two tachometers out of my BJ70s in need of repair, so I was considering sending them to them for repair/restoration. Any advice or insight that you could share would be appreciated.

Thank you

Yes, I worked at D&M when I moved to Greenville from MI. That was back in 2005. If Mike Freeman is still in charge of their operation I would highly recommend sending your business that way. Mike is a very nice guy, extremely knowledgeable, and holds a high standard of quality.

Yes, I worked at D&M when I moved to Greenville from MI. That was back in 2005. If Mike Freeman is still in charge of their operation I would highly recommend sending your business that way. Mike is a very nice guy, extremely knowledgeable, and holds a high standard of quality.

Thank you for the insight

Unfortunately... D&M may not be your best choice for your restorations. If you are considering using D&M... Google them for recent experiences and check their Better-Business Bureau too (currently a "C").

I am having a problem with D&M Restoration. After many months of no progress... It seems now I have their owner's attention by filing a complaint with these folks: https://applications.sc.gov/DCACompl...gin/Index.aspx This is informational if anyone else is having problems with D&M.

Sorry to hear that. Things must have gone down hill there the last several years. Around the time I left the owner Mike took on a partner and sold part ownership of the business. Sounds like it hasn't worked too well. Hopefully your issue is resolved in a timely manner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom