EnviroCooler - Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Confirming that I'll take one at $60. You have my username incorrect though. It should be @Fort Knox .

I'll take 3 for up to $100. Can pickup if somewhat near Chapel Hill or ship to me.

I'm in for one at @60...

Hi, I just joined. I would like to get in on this for 1 up to $100. Im in pittsboro, could pick up anywhere within 45 min, or at Logans run.

Thanks for doing this.

I would be interested in one ....up to 100$

Andrew thanks or doing this. Looks like Joe got me the other day so I'm good. No more for me. Thanks man.

How would this work for those of us on the west? Are you willing to ship?

I would be interested in a couple units.

Not worried about power cords, I'm sure I could figure that out.

Pics of the power supply and cords. The brick uses a regular removable IEC power cable to plug into the wall. The cooler end, in my hand, is hardwired to the brick. Bottom pic shows both ends of the 12v cord.

IMG_0624.JPG
IMG_0626.JPG

O s***. s*** s*** s***. I didn't realize these required the external brick. I will go back to ReStore to see if I can get them.

Should have been inside, just need them for AC

1 for under $100. Very cool of you to do this. Thanks!

K, ReStore does not have any power supplies available for these. I have pm'd the guys for whom I picked up coolers to let them know.

in for 1 @ 60 Raleigh

List of people, quantity, max acceptable price, location

@pkinland - 1 at 100 or 2 at 60, Wingate

Please check my list.

User name is a little off, @pkniland so I didn't see this to just now. I am good with two up to $100 a piece.

Can we build that car plug if needed?

Looks like 21 coolers at 100 each 39 coolers at 60 each. My contact has not responded yet today. I will keep you posted as we figure out where all this money needs to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom