Engine oil cooler .. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tapage

Club 4X4 Panamá
Threads
Website
www.4x4panama.com
Hello all folks .. I know you have one factory .. but I want another one, and it's my idea make it simple with some sort of sandwich at the oil filter and then running lines to one big air to air bar and plate cooler ..

Anyone here with ideas about .. it will be for Tencha .. so 2H oil filter setup involved ..

something like this ..

2H Engine Oil Cooler

2hkit2.gif

thanks !

David

run one of those from MAF. design for 2F engine but work good on my B engine. Nothing to tell you.. doesn't know if it's work because I never saw my oil temp over 90 degree Celsius that is the temp that open the gate of my oil cooler.

run one of those from MAF. design for 2F engine but work good on my B engine. Nothing to tell you.. doesn't know if it's work because I never saw my oil temp over 90 degree Celsius that is the temp that open the gate of my oil cooler.

and was kind of sandwich to put in between oil filter port and oil filter .. it would probably work for my 2H too .. but there was kind of t-stat in there .? pretty interesting ..

when I nailed my 2H in the mud .. it start to get hotter .. I want to prevent that so I can nailed freely ! :D

It's a standard oil filter I think. 2F, B , 2B, 3B ... have the same big Wix filter. Don't remember the number.

The sandwich adaptor come with 4 bolt with different dimension and hole size for different filter tread and size. If you have a homemade turbo.. look at your oil return .. I need to change place of my oil return when I put my adaptor.

The t-stat is just a little spring that open the passage when the oil temp heat it. certainly alway have a little oil going to the oil cooler.

A free oil-air cooler will need a good fan to work better if your not running fast and not giving it enough air.

My 2H have the turbo on the drivers side and oil filter in the pass side .. so no problem on that section for me ..

My 2H oil filter is 15601-68010 while 2F it's 15600-41010

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom