EFI Relay Bypass Kit (Immobilizer Fix) for UZJ100/LX470 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Troubleshooting instructions for newer UZJ100/LX470

Connect a wire from battery 12V post to the F terminal (see picture below), then try to start the engine. This kit will not help if the engine doesn't start with the above wire connection (assuming the battery is fully charged and good connection from battery to F terminal). This is the kit you need if the engine starts.

View attachment 1957298
I can't thank medtro enough for this thread and this fuse box picture. I got it working on my 2003 LX470 this morning.

This bypass kit bypasses the bad EFI relay circuit in the fuse box so that the immobilizer system gets adequate power supply for starting the car. I made this for myself after my new 30A replacement fuse - initial fix for crank but not start problem, failed to start after 4 days. Some members have showed interest in the kit and asked me to sell this kit.

This bypass kit is for you if:
  • You are told a new fuse box 82720-60023 will fix your intermittent starting problem but you don't want to spend $460 just for the part alone
  • You have intermittent starting problem and you replaced the 20A EFI fuse with 30A fuse or paper clip
  • You have intermittent starting problem and you have been tapping or removing/replacing relays and fuses in the fuse box
  • You want to have this kit in your glove compartment in case you run into this crank and non starting problem
The kit is designed to connect to EFI fuse slot. It is 100% plug and play provided there is no damage to the EFI fuse slot. If your EFI fuse slot is melted or damaged, you will need to connect the kit to the battery.

Kit comes with relay, two fuses (one for spare) and installation instructions. $85 shipped to 48 states. Please send PM for payment info or shipping cost outside 48 states.

View attachment 1839355
I bought a kit from you a while back, just now back to where my LC has been due to covid, put kit on as instructed but still no start. Any suggestions?? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom