Dogs and 60's (pics) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

664AC981-0AD3-4129-A948-82CC8A8045DC.jpeg
57F8CE18-1297-4BA7-B763-A5FE17431443.jpeg
40C2B7B3-CC67-4B19-A85F-CBAAFE3EAF37.jpeg

Fun in the 60 with my dog Reload

Nope, its Jackson Gap near Dutchman Peak on NF20 that runs between the Applegate Valley and Ashland. The sign is for the PCT near Sheep Camp Springs. That is Mt. Shasta in the background.
19F8872E-F80A-4017-82E2-F799ADED9F53.jpeg

689E99E4-DD1A-4F7C-B830-4E4F61536D48.jpeg

That’s crazy from that angle. Glacier Peak is the pic below.
Without Shastina from that distance I couldn’t tell. I love being in Klamath County and seeing Shasta and Shastina.

new addition to our family a few weeks ago. i’m not sure she’s going to get a ride in the landcruiser any time soon though. she just chewed a $3000 wiring harness in my van that runs the airbag system. she’s likely go after my mud flaps or the A/C bezel with those kinds of tastes!! 🤬
8B32A925-B69D-4D43-9938-D95556E6A43F.jpeg

new addition to our family a few weeks ago. i’m not sure she’s going to get a ride in the landcruiser any time soon though. she just chewed a $3000 wiring harness in my van that runs the airbag system. she’s likely go after my mud flaps or the A/C bezel with those kinds of tastes!! 🤬View attachment 2650206
haha!! that's beyond cute... I could just see it...she's looking at a menu of parts that are NLA - and start with those first!!!

right! little bugger! she’s got such great personality but is all mouth!! she could have chosen the $60 harness that goes to the seat but no she had to choose the one coming out of the floor that goes EVERYWHERE!!

oh well. we’ll get along really well once she grows out of her chewing habits!! she’s is totally awesome. first small dog i’ve ever owned. all my others have been 170lb plus mastiffs. it’s kind of fun being able to pick up my dog! flip side is she clearly fits places my previous dogs didn’t !!

Last edited:
new addition to our family a few weeks ago. i’m not sure she’s going to get a ride in the landcruiser any time soon though. she just chewed a $3000 wiring harness in my van that runs the airbag system. she’s likely go after my mud flaps or the A/C bezel with those kinds of tastes!! 🤬View attachment 2650206
I still have little tooth marks on both my front seat belt receptacles (the center female parts) from my beagle/springer (Sasha) when she was a pup in 1988. They always make me smile... now... good dogs, good memories!

I remember how I felt when my Rottie/GS chewed up my vw engine. Chewed off the fan belt and ate the distributor cap. She turned into the best dog ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom