Dobinson's Lift on VTX Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's what I'm thinking of using, LED light strips for my puddle lights! I'm also thinking of putting a row of them along the front and rear bumpers with a switch so if I ever need to look for something I dropped in the dark (read: wrench, tool, etc.) it'd be easy to find! And along that thought and on the same switch maybe a line of them around the inside of the engine bay hood for working on the engine, accessing my winch controls or air compressor fittings at night in a dark remote location!

I like this idea. I've been digging around looking for ways to either retain or replace the OEM underbody lighting before I install the sliders I have sitting in my garage.

Sliders took first trail damage. Just a little nick lol.

20211030_210816557_iOS.jpg

Added Magnaflow Overland Series catback exhaust. The stock hangers have quite a bit of flex. So even though you have clearance all around at install, you will hear some metal clanging as you drive. The culprit is a heatshield bolt with some extra threads hanging out (circled red in picture). Just cut off the excess threads and good to go.

Sound clip:

This... Now I'm sold on getting one. Sounds great. Thank you.

Nice work! curios what are you averaging on MPG after this setup?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom