Dobinson 2 inch suspension review (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for that Jason. I'm not the best at recognizing patterns, but does the 6l, 7l, and 8l in the part number indicate the quantity of leaves and therefore the heavier duty of the springs? I'm guessing they are all basically the same spring pack with 6-8 leaves and can be adjusted for preference. Also noted you supplied these on the C Brown build. That truck sits beautifully.

Definitely saving your contact for this upcoming upgrade.

Thanks,
Carlos
Yes higher number the heavier the rate, I look forward to helping you

I'll throw my +1 on the Dobinson's kit. I'm always a bit wary of what everyone says is best, so I was never going to go OME, and I have no experience with their products other than the steering stabilizer, but I've been super happy with the IMS kit I ordered from @crikeymike. No Cruiser lean, easy install, smooth ass ride. It's all made in Australia, which isn't a knock on the Chinese-made stuff, but the Aussies know a thing or two about off-road s***, so I'm gonna defer to their expertise in all arenas.

End of speech.

Pic of my 60 and plan on Dobinsons for the 40 (not my 43 on the background but he’s also planning on Dobinsons). Very pleased.

879C8E44-88BB-4DD8-8648-EC5A7131A005.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom