Dissent offroad lc60/lc62 front bumper. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

what are your thoughts on how it goofy it might look or the reality of altering it after arrival to follow the body line....if I got trimmed quarters.
after 3.jpg

Swingouts are modular and can be added/ordered at a later date.

Something to consider, depending on which swingarm options you go for they may also need to be shipped freight, so you save shipping costs ordering all at once.
I am local;) no shipping required.

what are your thoughts on how it goofy it might look or the reality of altering it after arrival to follow the body line....if I got trimmed quarters.
View attachment 3272443
A good fabricator could probably alter it to follow that line, how would it end up looking is hard to say

How long will you accept orders on the rear 60’s given that you're only running one run?
Hey Ben! Can you tell from this shot which I’ve got? I gather the difference is in the size/depth of the rear crossmember channel.
View attachment 3273711

Dan

We'll probably stop taking orders at the end of next week or early the following.

Dan that looks like the 60 rear crossmember based on the trucks we've had in the shop

View attachment 3272443
if you want an idea of what it's going to look like, take a clean photo of the side of the truck, blow it up a bit n draw it out. use a straight edge n fine pen. this method works well for me when i'm building bumpers n such. to give you an idea what it might look like, check out my build thread "the dragonship" in here as i've got chopped/trimmed rockers

We'll probably stop taking orders at the end of next week or early the following.

Dan that looks like the 60 rear crossmember based on the trucks we've had in the shop
The only difference you know of is the crossmember though, yeah? As in: I could swap the crossmember if I end up ordering the wrong one?

Dan

Good to hear, I've been waffling back and forth about ordering a front bumper. I'm nowhere near needing the front bumper for my build, probably 6-8 months from needing it. But I also don't want to kick myself if this is a 1-time run. I've also been trying to convince myself I like my existing ARB bumper, but man, looking at the pictures of this bumper on a 62 fills me with all kinds of feelings...

The only difference you know of is the crossmember though, yeah? As in: I could swap the crossmember if I end up ordering the wrong one?

Dan
The rear bumper will be the same for both models, the 60 series one will just come with an extra support bracket. We may end up sending it with all orders but will only be needed for the 60 rear crossmember.

View attachment 3272443
FWIW I think yours would look awesome, and we could easily fab up a quarter protection around your chopped body. Of course, that's going by memory of your chop.

Dan

Wanna work with me on that?😁

Anyone have any more pictures of their rear setup?

Still taking orders? Lead times still 8-12 weeks?

Have any of the 60/62 rears shipped ytd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom