Dissent offroad bumper pic thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_0614.JPG
IMG_0617.JPG
IMG_0848.JPG
IMG_0850.JPG
IMG_0852.JPG
Here are a few more Pics of some recent installs. The black one has the first rear body lift bumper!

How is the rotopax mounted on the white 100 with the accesory tray on the 2nd swingout?

Also, any idea how many pounds the 2" receiver can hold on the accesory tray? Wondering if I can attach a hitch carrier to it and put a large cooler on it. Will it hold a solid 3-400lbs or is that way too much?

Bump with some random pics. Let's see some pics of your dissent gear in use!

How about some short action vids?:)

How is the rotopax mounted on the white 100 with the accesory tray on the 2nd swingout?

Also, any idea how many pounds the 2" receiver can hold on the accesory tray? Wondering if I can attach a hitch carrier to it and put a large cooler on it. Will it hold a solid 3-400lbs or is that way too
much?
We made a custom bracket that I do plan to offer in the future.
The accessories receiver is for light weight items like bikes, the leverage from 400lbs hanging out that far could definitely cause some issues.

We made a custom bracket that I do plan to offer in the future.
The accessories receiver is for light weight items like bikes, the leverage from 400lbs hanging out that far could definitely cause some issues.
Thanks Ben. I’d definitely be interested in that bracket if you have some measurements saved from the one you made!

IMG_2728.jpg
Did you have your bumpers coated to match the LX body cladding? I've been looking for a color code to give my PC'er in preparation for my bumpers.

Yes, bumpers match the cladding. We sent the codes to prismatic and they came back with Spectacular Gray plus clearcoat. It looks like a perfect match to me.

I'm drooling all over for that rear bumper.
Ben, you have some serious welding skills.

Going to have to get some good pics of my front bumper, amazing work by Ben!

Question: what winch options would be best?

I have a white LC, anyone do anything other than white or black with the front bumper? I'm trying to decide what color I wanna go with. Right now I'm leaning toward black with evo grey horns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom