Dissent offroad 200 series offerings. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I stock the RoadVision 3 way LEDs (brake, turn and reverse) super bright and sealed. I've sent the cut file and bracket file to a few of Ben's customers for the 100 series. I use these for my bumpers 9-30V range. Kaymar has used this same light for years with excellent results.

Peterson's makes a dual light, but still need a third for a full solution.

Not a plug for me... I'm pushing all my 200 bumper customers to Ben right now. I'm injured and not sure when I'll make any more, if at all.

J

View attachment 1929944

Jason,

Hope you get better soon.

V

2 questions that I have that hopefully isn’t somewhere in the two threads.

1. Size of the roof rack?
2. Will a warn Zeon fit completely hidden in the front bumper?
To be honest I haven’t gotten a full measurement yet, it is full length and I believe about 50” wide.
I will be installing a zeon into a 200 soon, the control box will need relocation.
We recommend and sell the comeup winches. Very impressed with the quality, customer service and fit over the competitors.

Our shop 200 is all back together with camera upgrade and relocation! Also working on some new items. This has the first aluminum ladder/accessory mount.
This is only a few configurations that will be possible. We will have othe accessories the bolt to the ladder as well as rungs if you would like to use it as a ladder, a 3rd swing out off the ladders is also in the works
1F55FB4B-986B-4DA4-97E8-46AFD0DC6078.jpeg
C62129D8-473B-42BD-9382-A59BCAD1B563.jpeg
E32F86E2-B20C-4D22-B98B-2E9837E8B140.jpeg
CE6C55F4-E2CA-4915-A526-7B2263C4C88F.jpeg
3A5438B2-06D2-4103-96CE-1DE51ACC4EC3.jpeg

So awesome. Can’t wait to get my hands on a front bumper and roof rack ASAP. Unfortunately the rear might have to wait, but it looks awesome.

When you're done with the 2015 TLC front checkout will you be considering fitment on an LX570? I'm still game for a remote fitting!

You moved the rear view camera to the middle? What a novel idea! That alone might make me interested in a rear bumper. ;)

I can't wait to see a ladder option integrated. Maybe with built in rotopax compatibility?

You moved the rear view camera to the middle? What a novel idea! That alone might make me interested in a rear bumper. ;)
Haha, thanks! It looks a little funny on the bumper but it’s so nice being able to see! That is with both swing outs closed as well.
Also with the new location the red line on the Tacoma camera is about where the spare tire is. The relocation is definitely a chore to do right but turned out great.
I can't wait to see a ladder option integrated. Maybe with built in rotopax compatibility?
Yessir, many accessories will be compatible with the ladder.

When you're done with the 2015 TLC front checkout will you be considering fitment on an LX570? I'm still game for a remote fitting!

Just need to get one here. I’m happy to sell one for remote installation but it would be at your own risk :)

I love that rear bumper! Do you happen to have measurements on the swing outs when they're open? And the measurement is from the upper hatch to the back of the spare tire? The reason I ask is that I frequently pull a camper and these could impact getting into the trunk space when hooked up. I know these swing outs are removable but I would love keeping these on when pulling the camper. One thing I really love is the re-positioning of the rear camera right over the hitch. This will help immensely when hooking up. Very well thought out!

I love that rear bumper! Do you happen to have measurements on the swing outs when they're open? And the measurement is from the upper hatch to the back of the spare tire? The reason I ask is that I frequently pull a camper and these could impact getting into the trunk space when hooked up. I know these swing outs are removable but I would love keeping these on when pulling the camper. One thing I really love is the re-positioning of the rear camera right over the hitch. This will help immensely when hooking up. Very well thought out!
Thanks!
I don’t have those measurements on hand but can say a big part of this bumper was designed around towing. We use short swing arms for this reason. We also relocated the trailer plug to the front of the bumper as well as have oversized access to the hitch for ease of pin installation. I have towed a few different trailers now with no issues opening the swing outs.

Will u be offering a camera relocation kit for the 200 on your site soon?

Will u be offering a camera relocation kit for the 200 on your site soon?
Likely only a kit for our bumpers.
I’m not sure if it would work with other bumpers or not.

D65469BA-F266-480E-BB9A-8396F2AEA8E2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom