Dissent offroad 200 series front/rear steel and aluminum bumper interest. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@benc any update on shipping lx570 gen 1 fronts? I’m totally willing to be a guinea pig and provide fitment and picture feedback . . . Not afraid of trimming the bumper cover . . . Made a tic rear fit already

I'm down to test as well!

Just wanted to check if these bumpers were available or still being made?

I’d be interested for my 2021.

Currently waiting on 2013 lx front and rear aluminum. Been following this thread for years...drooling over these bumpers ....Can't believe I finally am in position to build a 200. I will be making a full build thread for it.

Parts on order
Camburg tundra +2.5 race kit
Upper 7/8 heims
Coach builders +2.5 7/8 heim joint steer
Kutsnake flares
Dissent fully loaded front aluminum bump
12.5 comeup seal gen 2
Dissent aluminum rear bump only (arms in future)

Parts should start showing in up this week. Bumps were out 16week so they be till June. Found a trd sc on the market place for 2k... so she gonna be rowdy too!

Currently waiting on 2013 lx front and rear aluminum. Been following this thread for years...drooling over these bumpers ....Can't believe I finally am in position to build a 200. I will be making a full build thread for it.

Parts on order
Camburg tundra +2.5 race kit
Upper 7/8 heims
Coach builders +2.5 7/8 heim joint steer
Kutsnake flares
Dissent fully loaded front aluminum bump
12.5 comeup seal gen 2
Dissent aluminum rear bump only (arms in future)

Parts should start showing in up this week. Bumps were out 16week so they be till June. Found a trd sc on the market place for 2k... so she gonna be rowdy too!
You sound like a real hater of idol cash, I’m looking forward to your build thread!

What kind of lights is everyone running in their front dissent bumpers? I see Ben likes to run those rigid SAE 6's . how's everyone liking them? any other options that people are loving? I was interested in a Baja design light, but I havent exactly seen anyone flush mount one. @1UZJ80N60 I ordered about 1 week before you and even living here in California the wait time is 16 weeks.... 8 down, 8 to go!

What kind of lights is everyone running in their front dissent bumpers? I see Ben likes to run those rigid SAE 6's . how's everyone liking them? any other options that people are loving? I was interested in a Baja design light, but I havent exactly seen anyone flush mount one. @1UZJ80N60 I ordered about 1 week before you and even living here in California the wait time is 16 weeks.... 8 down, 8 to go!
I ordered what Ben supplied. 6in amber rigid and the rigid highbeam certified bar.... I'll let you know when I get em how I like .... but I'm certain ill be impressed with them

I am also running the rigid SAE that Ben recommends for the bumper. They fit great and provide an excellent illumination for a fog light. They provide killer Illumination to the sides As well. Being that they were set up run off the OEM fog switch they shut off with the high beams, which is a little disappointing. I would still like to add a couple driving/spot lights to the bumper at some date in the future.

C903CEDF-0893-41D7-B8FB-6C4C6E9F7849.jpeg

I plan on running the Rigid SAE 6”.

I would like to be different...... but with this positive feedback, I may just haveto do the same. Lol

the 6" sae and the 3x3" flush mounts are the only (current) options. However, I'm sure you could send something to Ben and have him make a custom cutout.
In my opinion, the disadvantage of the 3x3 is that they will angle out with the wings. You'll be able to adjust the 6" sae to point straight.

Also, you can spread in some 3/4" round lights... something like this:
1618027967282.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom