Dissent News: Skids are back, Roof Racks are coming, F&R bumpers starting to ship (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kem

Threads
Website
www.dissentoffroad.com
Filip from Dissent here with some updates

If you missed that last Skid Plate sale we have them back on the site and available for sale.

We're bringing back the LC100 (&LC200) roof racks, don't have an ETA yet but before the year is out. We do encourage you to sign up for the email alerts on the product page to be the first to know.

Rear bumpers, I know a lot of folks are waiting on rear bumpers and have been waiting patiently. We had a supply chain hiccup on a component for our swing arms, but that is resolved and we are back to full production on swing arms. Anyone waiting on a rear bumper should start seeing ship notifications in the coming weeks.

Front bumpers. We're a couple weeks behind on shipping front bumpers but production is in full swing, we are well underway in finishing up the largest batch of these we have ever made.

Relavent Links:

LC100 Skids

LC100 Roof Rack (sign up for email alert to get stock notification)

Front Bumper

Rear Bumper

Appreciate the update! I ordered a front bumper and am patiently waiting for it. The Eagle Rare I’m sipping on is also telling me a set of skid plates are gonna get ordered.

Question: Any updates on the LX 470 bull bars? Ballpark date we can hope to see these? Thanks and excited to install your product.

Filip from Dissent here with some updates

If you missed that last Skid Plate sale we have them back on the site and available for sale.

We're bringing back the LC100 (&LC200) roof racks, don't have an ETA yet but before the year is out. We do encourage you to sign up for the email alerts on the product page to be the first to know.

Rear bumpers, I know a lot of folks are waiting on rear bumpers and have been waiting patiently. We had a supply chain hiccup on a component for our swing arms, but that is resolved and we are back to full production on swing arms. Anyone waiting on a rear bumper should start seeing ship notifications in the coming weeks.

Front bumpers. We're a couple weeks behind on shipping front bumpers but production is in full swing, we are well underway in finishing up the largest batch of these we have ever made.

Relavent Links:

LC100 Skids

LC100 Roof Rack (sign up for email alert to get stock notification)

Front Bumper

Rear Bumper

Has anyone looked at retro fitting the newer rear bumper lights into the older aluminum bumper style?

Has anyone looked at retro fitting the newer rear bumper lights into the older aluminum bumper style?
I was thinking about face mounting it. Have holes to run the wires and mounting screws.

Having a cutout, mount and retrofit behind the bumper is cost prohibitive and time consuming, imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom