Did I just find the highest mileage 100 series ever? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I was saying I don't think CO issues salvage title. If you can get title to that thing and get it out here for VIN inspection, I bet we could work out a transaction.

Are the plates on it current?

Think you can buy it? Who has current title - owner, or insurance co?

Rear locker?

I can definitely buy it. The insurance company is the current owner and it will go into Auction at some point in the near future I think. Here is what you can do, call your local DMV and ask them if you get a truck with a Tennessee no-repairable certificate, can they register it and give you a title? If yes, I can buy it, fix it and send it to you so you can register it since you are a resident.

I can definitely buy it. The insurance company is the current owner and it will go into Auction at some point in the near future I think. Here is what you can do, call your local DMV and ask them if you get a truck with a Tennessee no-repairable certificate, can they register it and give you a title? If yes, I can buy it, fix it and send it to you so you can register it since you are a resident.

Certainly!

I saw this awhile ago...

1980703791-1425510662949.

https://www.cars.com/articles/2014/09/storm-surge-beware-of-title-washed-cars/

I bet if someone called the dealership service guys they would remeber this truck. It’s so unique.

Frame damage and tires that wownt go back into alignment can be a major pain. If you have to straight the frame...

I bet if someone called the dealership service guys they would remeber this truck. It’s so unique.

Frame damage and tires that wownt go back into alignment can be a major pain. If you have to straight the frame...

It will be a pain but it is fixable. I may end up taking it to the dealership because they have the frame machine with the computer there and they will get it back to factory measurement with no problem. It could cost a little extra but in this case, I think its worth it.

Same dealership that the first owner of my 04LC used for all service up to 100K – pretty cool.

Also, if anyone from Memphis here and can go inspect this truck and take some more pictures please let me know. I can call the Auction and have them let you in to inspect it. I’ll be more than happy to pay for your time and expenses.

I was talking with my friend who is with the CO State Patrol, he thinks if I bought this and went to title it in CO, the door jam has to be stamped "Rebuilt From Salvage".

I don't believe you will be able to get a title for it until it has been repaired and inspected. At that time, Colorado will issue a "Rebuilt from Salvage" title. I have bought a couple of cheap cars with that type title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom