SOLD Denver: 1972 FJ55 project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 55 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(43, 151, 28)
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/3030498543831197/
6FA30E59-6C72-4BFD-A7DF-EE1A91334BCC.jpeg

I bought this with the best of intentions, but daily driving a 60 is taking all my time and money. This needs to go to a good home where it will get the attention it deserves!
To be very clear, this is a project. I don’t think it would take much to get it putting around … but read on for more.

F155 and 3 speed on the floor. I have an entire shared drive of photos and videos for anybody interested, so PM me for the link.

Good:
-Clean frame
-motor turns over and runs on starter fluid
-it’s a pig
-complete

Bad:
-carb jets are clogged (float bowl fills up but it won’t run on its own; pulled a jet and confirmed it plugged with congealed gas)
-rear brakes seem to be locked up (it won’t always roll; have no investigated)
-usually body rust (not the worst I’ve seen, certainly not the best either)
-repainted at some point in the far past (though the job looks decent)
-usual torn up upholstery and headliner

I have an original OEM clean gas tank and a rear axle housing to go with the truck. I don’t think it needs either one, but I got them for free and couldn’t pass on the price.

Asking $4000, motivated to sell: let’s talk.

This would be so awesome to get it’s the same year as my original rig. have you already sold this Pig?

This would be so awesome to get it’s the same year as my original rig. have you already sold this Pig?
Supposedly getting a deposit this weekend or early next week. Nothing’s finalized yet though. Let’s talk.

Did this sell?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom