Delta Vehicle Systems Center Console and Shifter Console (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thx, where is the shifter/center combo deal? Interested in getting both.
Good question! Looks like it disappeared with the site upgrade. If you can go through the process of adding the center and shifter consoles to your cart, I can send a discount code that will drop the price. The combo price drops the standard bare combo of 1090 to 995. Accessories on top of that. So discount code will be for 95 off total.

Good question! Looks like it disappeared with the site upgrade. If you can go through the process of adding the center and shifter consoles to your cart, I can send a discount code that will drop the price. The combo price drops the standard bare combo of 1090 to 995. Accessories on top of that. So discount code will be for 95 off total.
Thx just sent you a PM

@Delta VS Any chance your center console combo kit could be tailored to work for a 60 Series?
We actually have a "universal fit" center console sitting on the workbench and a 60 Series in the parking lot (recent $200 acquisition). Just have to make the time to get an adapter/mount plate for the 60 Series.

So yes? It could be, and it is being made to work seamlessly in a 60.

Just curious to know if anyone here has both consoles from Delta Vehicle Systems, the Center and Shifter Consoles. How do you like them, how easy was the install?

Thanks
Fantastic @Delta VS Center and shifter console. Super easy install.

It's very nice to now have a locking center console with lots of storage space. This, combined with the back Bay customs tailgate storage gives me a lot of space to lock things up and keep things out of the way.

Cup holders! 6 in total now, also a total game changer

So, items this upgrade solved for me and my family of four. All of these to me are epic modernization/pieces of mind upgrades.
*Solid Locking storage
*Functional armrest height and very comfortable for long trips
*Six, count em! six cup holders in total!
*Endless gauge and accessory combinations for future projects
*Way more storage space

Also I really enjoy having an actual voltmeter, seen an actual number gives me comfort to know that the voltage regulator and all the other components are working properly.

Screenshot_20211205-075620.png

Screenshot_20211205-075800.png

Screenshot_20211211-110913.png

Screenshot_20211211-110828.png

Last edited:
Fantastic @Delta VS Center and shifter console. Super easy install.

It's very nice to now have a locking center console with lots of storage space. This, combined with the back Bay customs tailgate storage gives me a lot of space to lock things up and keep things out of the way.

Cup holders! 6 in total now, also a total game changer

So, items this upgrade solved for me and my family of four. All of these to me are epic modernization/pieces of mind upgrades.
*Solid Locking storage
*Functional armrest height and very comfortable for long trips
*Six, count em! six cup holders in total!
*Endless gauge and accessory combinations for future projects
*Way more storage space

Also I really enjoy having an actual voltmeter, seen an actual number gives me comfort to know that the voltage regulator and all the other components are working properly.

View attachment 2856079

View attachment 2856080

View attachment 2862017

View attachment 2862018
If you install the flip up cup holders on the back of the armrest like in this last pic, when you flip them up so they’re out of the way (and not being used) do they interfere with the armrest opening and closing?

If you install the flip up cup holders on the back of the armrest like in this last pic, when you flip them up so they’re out of the way (and not being used) do they interfere with the armrest opening and closing?
Can you clarify your question, there are no armrests on the front seat.

The locking center arm rest/console
Ahh... I understand now :hillbilly:

Zero obstructions when the center console is open and drinks are in the cup holder.

Thanks a lot man! Looks like I’m ordering a second set of cup holders!
Awesome!
I'm a sucker for everything @Delta VS

The additional cup holders have been epic!!!

@Kabanstva let me know if you'd like additional photos I can take some with the console open if you like.

@Delta VS

Old thread but thought I'd piggyback on it instead of making a new one.

I had an issue trying to fit Wit's End plug with notch in my console; I own both the shift console and center console.

Just posting on here to ask what switches 'best' fit your shift or center console? Don't want to take a die grinder to anything again! Need to add a switch for my DD SS3 lighs I just installed in my custom bumper.

@Delta VS

Old thread but thought I'd piggyback on it instead of making a new one.

I had an issue trying to fit Wit's End plug with notch in my console; I own both the shift console and center console.

Just posting on here to ask what switches 'best' fit your shift or center console? Don't want to take a die grinder to anything again! Need to add a switch for my DD SS3 lighs I just installed in my custom bumper.
Which Wits’ End “plug” are you referring to?

Which Wits’ End “plug” are you referring to?

This one

Picture attached as well. Site says it works seamlessly with the Delta console but mine wouldn't fit without taking a die grinder to it and removing some metal.

Sucks doing that to a new faceplate.

20220211_134132.jpg

This one

Picture attached as well. Site says it works seamlessly with the Delta console but mine wouldn't fit without taking a die grinder to it and removing some metal.

Sucks doing that to a new faceplate.

View attachment 2976781
Gotcha, those fit into the holes in the shifter console itself seamlessly, not the faceplate. Those holes in the faceplates are “universal”. That means they fit nothing without trimming. The instructions talk about this, the little nubs are designed to be removed as needed to fit all different types of switches, you just have to choose which one(s) to remove based on what you’re installing. Also why the faceplates are anodized instead of powdercoated, keep the finish from chipping when you do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom