Delta Vehicle Systems Center Console and Shifter Console (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just curious to know if anyone here has both consoles from Delta Vehicle Systems, the Center and Shifter Consoles. How do you like them, how easy was the install?

Thanks

Just curious to know if anyone here has both consoles from Delta Vehicle Systems, the Center and Shifter Consoles. How do you like them, how easy was the install?

Thanks

Thanks
Working on some time lapse installs, pretty short

Why is this in a tech forum ?

Thanks

I don’t spend a lot of time in other areas, but isn’t there Vendor forums to market products ?

But no worries, I can certainly choose not to click on thread title that seems to promote a product.

Best of luck to you & your business.

Last edited:
I don’t spend a lot of time in other areas, but isn’t there Vendor forums to market products ?

But no worries, I can certainly choose not to click on thread title that seems to promote a product.
How is somebody (unaffiliated with a company), asking about a company, a marketing thing?

Best of luck to you & your business.

Member for 13 years and you still can't figure out how a forum works 🤦‍♂️

Thanks
Yes I have both the center console and the shifter console in my LX. I love the setup, and will be getting another pair for my other 80 once Dave figures out a LHD manual option.
47D652B8-171C-478E-B750-77EBC89A3408.jpeg
DCE5866F-5857-4D5D-B1FC-A9C5A4E96783.jpeg
EEE3A802-9828-411B-9961-89D7CE666FCF.jpeg

Where did you get the tan padded cover?
That is actually black that Dave sells as an option, the bright sunlight just makes it look a little tan in this pic. Honestly the black locks really nice.

I have new leather seat upholstery on the way and I ordered up a piece of matching leather big enough to make a matching console cover...will be a few weeks before that arrives though.

That is actually black that Dave sells as an option, the bright sunlight just makes it look a little tan in this pic. Honestly the black locks really nice.

I have new leather seat upholstery on the way and I ordered up a piece of matching leather big enough to make a matching console cover...will be a few weeks before that arrives though.

Nice! Really looked tan to me in the pic. Thanks.

Have you guys figured out a left hand drive manual option yet?

Have you guys figured out a left hand drive manual option yet?
@mryanangel has actually been kind enough to send his OEM LHD manual console to us. Hopefully, it'll turn out to just be a mirror of the RHD version, but we'll see.

@mryanangel has actually been kind enough to send his OEM LHD manual console to us. Hopefully, it'll turn out to just be a mirror of the RHD version, but we'll see.
Any Mud discount?

Any Mud discount?
Seems odd for a vendor making products solely for the Landcruiser community....most of whom are all mud members to then offer a standing Mud discount. I can see companies that don’t already specialize in landcruisers and have a lot of competition offering discounts to ‘enthusiasts’ to help gain reputation and market share. I can also see certain event discounts making sense ‘Tax Refund Season’, ‘Black Friday’ etc...times when people are typically ready to increase their consumer spending and are more likely to spend their funds in places where they can get a better deal than they normally could for the same product.

Any Mud discount?
Not for these. We've got a discount for the shifter/center combo already. We do have a standing "mud discount" for our lift assist kit (getting radius arms and panhard lift bracket together). Have a couple slightly damaged center consoles on the site at a discount.

Not for these. We've got a discount for the shifter/center combo already. We do have a standing "mud discount" for our lift assist kit (getting radius arms and panhard lift bracket together). Have a couple slightly damaged center consoles on the site at a discount.
Thx, where is the shifter/center combo deal? Interested in getting both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom