December Trip/Xmas Party/Workday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Busting your chops Johnny ... feeling a little punchy on a Friday afternoon ... :beer:

I'm going to be spending so much time drooling on your 73 that I'm not going to have time for anything else :lol:

I'm coming up Friday ,so I guess I'm in for work day.

No sticks this year...... bottles and hand grenades only!

I dont know my wife is planning for my bday. So i dont know if i will be making it this year. All depends on her. If i make it, i will be there saturday and back home after dinner. I hope i can make it. But i am also hoping for a jamaica weekend away gift. Cold weather has not started i am ready to fly away.

I will be there! Bringing the wife and 2 boys. Had so much fun at LR that I wouldn't miss it! Not sure if I'll make the workday but I'm going to try. Se you guys soon!

I dont know my wife is planning for my bday. So i dont know if i will be making it this year. All depends on her. If i make it, i will be there saturday and back home after dinner. I hope i can make it. But i am also hoping for a jamaica weekend away gift. Cold weather has not started i am ready to fly away.

I'll be in Jamaica Dec 18-23rd... so excited!

edit my count to just a meatball........... and a cigar and I will be there for the workday

Ok, full disclosure. Joanna brought her Miata last year and was parked behind an 80, so I couldn't see it from where I threw a stick from (for the dogs). Stick landed on the trunk of her Miata and put a good dent in it. Got lucky, no paint chips, no paint cracks and I paid to have the dent pulled.

No stick throwing from this guy this year.

Haha...just giving you a hard time. It was totally an accident and Johnny did make it all better. :)

I will be there at some point. I'll be in Jacksonville for work mid-to-late the week leading into that weekend. Pretty sure I'm flying back on Friday, so I may not make it until mid-day or early afternoon on Saturday.

Thinking this will be a nice Secret Toyota Santa gift.

:grinpimp:

Jerry Can 1.jpg

I didn't say that is what the gift was going to be but thought it would work.... I have other possible options.

:)

No it's cool i've always wanted a paper towel holder like the one in the picture ;)

I do have it under good authority that a good and rare bottle of beer may be mixed into the gifts.......

Beno, if you get those cheap, I was about 5

I have some 120 minute I may bring. Al, ever had it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom