December Trip/Xmas Party/Workday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

[/QUOTE]

I didn't see meatballs on the list. We'll bring them and some other stuff.
Did the Dirty Santa gift value drop to $10 from $20?[/QUOTE]

I think it has always been advertised as $10, but it isn't an actual cap.

$10 is the minimum but for the most part most things brought are between $20-30

I think ACC has something to do with football. I've not given a crap about football since Roger Staubach <sp> was a QB and Sunoco gas stations had a sticker book and handed out player stickers every time your dad filled up. That was in the late 60s early 70s for those of you that have no clue what I am talking about. Football......................you bet :)

I'll be there maybe with kids (2). What are the sleeping arrangements other than freezing in a tent?

I'll be there maybe with kids (2). What are the sleeping arrangements other than freezing in a tent?

Freezing in the barn ;)

the barn will be a little warmer, especially if you are in the small room.

Barn is first come first serve though so normally fills up friday night. Also if you are in the barn you will be up late due to everyone being in the barn so you will generally fall asleep when the last person decides to go to bed.

Tent heaters are the way buddy.... $30-$100 depending on model and where you find it... warms up our tent/truck great

I turn my heat on 30 min prior to going to sleep and the truck is cosy until I wake up 3 hours later to a frosty truck. Then turn the heat on for a while and sleep for another 3

I need a rough number of folks that plan on actually coming out to the workday so i can set up some work for us. Numbers will tell me what we can do and how many teams we can break down to. Then i will contact Terry and tell her my plans and get some supplies for us to work with.

I probably will not know timing for my arrival on Saturday until min-November. I do hope to be able to make this my second workday of the year ...

please indicate in your post if you are going to make the workday and i'll add a list to the first page for it.

I will arrive Friday night, so I can help with the trails Saturday morning. Unless @JohnVee cooks breakfast; in which case I will be late to the trails.

I need a rough number of folks that plan on actually coming out to the workday so i can set up some work for us. Numbers will tell me what we can do and how many teams we can break down to. Then i will contact Terry and tell her my plans and get some supplies for us to work with.

I plan on coming down Friday and would love to help out on Saturday. That said, I will have two little ones with me 5 & 3. They will work too as they actually help me every weekend in the yard. They are good at cleaning and picking stuff up, hell they like doing it. So I am more than willing to do anything to help out and will make sure to keep them out of everyones way when things get serious. Just let me know what you need.

I will work on the workday. Need to make sure to get to bed early the night before :D

I'm with jonny. May not be there 100%, but me and tank will help work

Warning.....keep your vehicles away from Johnny or you may incur damage due to falling branches

Why does ACC championship weekend fall on our Christmas party weekend? :p

I'm fairly sure the game came first....do the Hokies even have a football team this year??

I turn my heat on 30 min prior to going to sleep and the truck is cosy until I wake up 3 hours later to a frosty truck. Then turn the heat on for a while and sleep for another 3

or you sleep in the loft and your dog snores like a freight train...hehe

Warning.....keep your vehicles away from Johnny or you may incur damage due to falling branches

Yeah. :oops: That won't happen again.

Thanks for the warning ... with a full FRP top on the 73, I'll need to be wary :lol:

Thanks for the warning ... with a full FRP top on the 73, I'll need to be wary :lol:

Ok, full disclosure. Joanna brought her Miata last year and was parked behind an 80, so I couldn't see it from where I threw a stick from (for the dogs). Stick landed on the trunk of her Miata and put a good dent in it. Got lucky, no paint chips, no paint cracks and I paid to have the dent pulled.

No stick throwing from this guy this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom