December Trip/Xmas Party/Workday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

THANK YOU!

Next came the quote of the night… One that reverberates with me now and made my wife howl with laughter…

“Jeremy, buddy, I’m sorry, but you’re just going to have to get on the ground and get your designer jeans dirty.”
- John R.

Point taken. It’s past time to get the heck out of here. Let’s do this. I’m caked in mud, barely able to get a grip on the truck, and terrified that it’s going to slide back down the chute with nobody in the driver’s seat.

lol i'm sorry if it came off as being a d**k but i was hungry lol fatty gots to eat!!! But in the end I would do it all over a again including the BAMMMMM

We had a great time. My third time out at an ONSC event and it was great! It was my wife's second time out and it was great to meet all of you. The food, location, and friendship were all great! Although I did not make it out on the trails, I still had a blast and that was my Boy Scout riding with John R.. thad saved the day with his Knot tying. I couldn't keep him off the trails. Thanks for taking him out John and keeping him safe out there! I'd Like to make some more trail rides.
I sometimes feel like a bit of a outcast with my Highway mall Cruiser. As much as I would like to hit the trails in my 60, I can't stand the thought of banging up her pretty body. So to answer all the questions from the weekend, I will not be lifting this one - instead, I will continue to preserve and love on a classic stock rig. One day I want to build a trail truck to go out and play in. Until then, thank you for those of you that allow me to ride along and enjoy the adventure off the beaten path. Heck, If I lift it it will no longer fit in the garage anyways.
Planning on and looking forward to the Tide Ride. I'll drive her out on the beach.
Happy Holidays!

You may recall that I had posted that Nathan was to test for his black belt on Saturday. Three and one half years of work culminating in this one test. He did not get it. He passed every section except for missing one board break. He will have the opportunity to test again in June. Until then, his rank will be unchanged. He is a very disappointed young man. All things considered, he's taking it pretty well. We'll see everybody again soon I'm sure and we wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear about this, I was really pulling for him. I'm glad he's taking it well, that's gotta be rough. He's going to be a better man for it and I'm sure he'll get it next time.

I had an awesome time this weekend!! Huge thanks to the following:
- Kenny and Lydia Monk
- Al Vann
- John Vargosko

We could not have had this event were it not for the help of those 4 individuals. Thank you.

Between all of the group split-ups, carnage and rain, we had quite the productive weekend!! Thanks to everyone who came out for the workday!!

Loading up and heading down

IMAG2541.jpg

Saturday Morning

IMAG2547.jpg

IMAG2550.jpg

IMAG2553.jpg

IMAG2555.jpg

The wild Mike Angstreich!! @Burt88

IMAG2557.jpg

IMAG2558.jpg

IMAG2560.jpg

IMAG2562.jpg