SOLD DALLAS, TEXAS 1997 TRIPLE LOCKED RUST FREE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series
Mileage
Color
Green
1997 triple locked 80 series. 287,000 miles. California and Texas vehicle with no rust. Runs and drives great and air blows cold. Aftermarket radio with Apple car play and Sirius XM.
In the last 4 years, new radiator, fan clutch, belts and hoses, etc. Knuckles are in good shape. Engine runs smooth and transmission shifts smooth. Daily driver and never off-roaded.
Only selling because moving out of state and don’t have room to take it with me.

$12,500 OBO

IMG_6548.jpeg

IMG_6550.jpeg

IMG_6552.jpeg

IMG_6555.jpeg

IMG_6556.jpeg

Tomorrow morning works for me. Where are you located?

Feel free to shoot me a DM if that's easier/more discreet.

Don't say that, I'm moving to Dallas in a few weeks for work. Now you got me nervous !
The traffic though. I thought it was bad 15 years ago. Every time I go back to visit I'm shocked at how it can get worse every time.

The traffic though. I thought it was bad 15 years ago. Every time I go back to visit I'm shocked at how it can get worse every time.
Yeah, I visited Dallas a few weeks ago for the first time and quickly realized how much that traffic sucks. This is coming from someone who's born into DC/ Maryland traffic. Dallas is a breed of its own....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom