CVS Cruiser model (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Went to CVS today to fill some prescriptions. I always scan the toy section just in
case a toy Cruiser pops up. I got a Johnny Lighting model that way years ago.
Well....Hot Wheels came through today.
2010 model FJ40 modified for off road!
"Modified with spare tire on rear,brush guard and roll cage, this roofless rider was
made for the back trails and desert racing."
Yellow with black trim. Half doors in black with racing # 506 on the doors. Knobby tires and lifted
with lights on the front of the roll cage.
Hot Wheels 2010 Model # 41
They only had two but I bought 'em both. One for the new kid in the family and one for my collection.
Too cool.
:hillbilly:
I suggest if interested in such things you cruise into a CVS soon. This type of thing gets gone fast.

Link:http://www.hotwheels.com/cars/toyota-fj

Last edited:
This thread is useless without some pics Gundy......come on stop teasin man.

This thread is useless without some pics Gundy......come on stop teasin man.

Uhhhh...click on link for pics.
Or for you CU grads.... your wish is my command.
;)
FJ40 hot wheels.jpg

They have it in blue also. I have several.

Matchbox has several also. yellow, orange, zebra strip,baby blue, red,dark blue, and a black one that says anaconda tours. Got at least one of each. I look everytime I go to the store!

And before anyone gets started yes I'll take some pics.

Last edited:
They have it in blue also. I have several.

Matchbox has several also. yellow, orange, zebra strip,baby blue, red,dark blue, and a black one that says anaconda tours. Got at least one of each. I look everytime I go to the store!

And before anyone gets started yes I'll take some pics.

I also have a collection of FJ40 toys. Including 3 1/10 RC models and two custom made itty bitty RCs.
Die casts etc as well.
052.JPG
KIF_0079.jpg
KIF_0098.JPG

Well Gundy....went to Walmart and they had my fj40...that's right a 1968 blue landcruiser....got one for me and one for Henley
ForumRunner_20110618_183639.jpg

ForumRunner_20110618_183718.jpg

ForumRunner_20110618_183746.jpg

And if Henley behaves this week I'm going back at the end of the week and gettin this one....we'll have to destroy the jeep somehow
ForumRunner_20110618_184300.jpg

u 40 guys are hardcore.lol

I have been buying them up everytime I see them. They say 68 but the turn signals and some other small details are wrong. Oh well, still great to have.

Matchbox also has one called an MBX that is a tube buggy but definately a 40 based vehicle, I'm collecting them to.

Last edited:
Holy crap, that is an exact copy of the TLC ICON. Everything in that picture is the same from fuel door, marker lights, the ICON skink in the grill, roll bar, mirrors, black out hood, bumper and so on. I would say that you took the ICON picture and traced it out and put their name on it.....

I bet the designer says he made the model and the TLC copied them and made the ICON.

Either way, I'm confused as the ICON's mascot/logo is that lizard/skink on the grill and it has it.

Shane

Last edited:
How ironic is that.

You mean Iconic, right? :D

I've got the blue,mustard, orange and OD anaconda edition.
If you buy the MDX model you can drill out the rivets and add the body to one of their offroad racers for a SOA stance :popcorn:

my brother somehow scored a 69 FST RHD deisel model............and hes not even a true cruiser nut :crybaby:
die cast and opening hood too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom