CV Axles discontinuing (edit - they're not) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yup, another grand I wasn't planning to spend today.
1647577810251.gif

Which one's the right side? I am kinda confused that both of them say - Left, Right, front.... I need the passenger side one. as my current one is not OEM. I think either one works if I read that right...

I am also getting CV joint kit for my left drivers side CV boot that now has a slow leak.

Also while I am replacing these what other stuff should I change out? Oil seal I bet... what else do you recommend?

1647959050154.png

Getting this for the left side.

1647959187603.png

Which one's the right side? I am kinda confused that both of them say - Left, Right, front.... I need the passenger side one. as my current one is not OEM. I think either one works if I read that right...

I am also getting CV joint kit for my left drivers side CV boot that now has a slow leak.

Also while I am replacing these what other stuff should I change out? Oil seal I bet... what else do you recommend?

View attachment 2959624

Getting this for the left side.

View attachment 2959627
same part for both sides on the axle. the oil seal on the front diff is different though. I'd order both seals just to be safe (I was sent the wrong side and didn't realize until after I removed the stock one; which I delicately had to tap back in).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom