Custom Bumpers and Sliders (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi
My boyfriend and I went in on the purchase of a 62 over the summer and have been fixing it up since then. We are pretty much done with the things that needed to be fixed and now we want to start adding the fun things. Can someone recommend where we can get custom bumpers and sliders made for it? We would like to support the IH8MUD community and one of it's vendors/supporters. Does anyone have any stories to tell of who to use and maybe who to stay away from? Money is not an issue as long as it is a solid product.

THX
Heather

hello heather, try the vendor coner in the classifieds. always good deals there
cheers

Lets see some pictures!!!

Yes!!

man-a-fres new rear bumper for the fj60 looks nice, double pivot[fuel, tire, hi lift.]$ 1300 not painted.
there new sliders look like they will work

Lets see some pictures!!!

Of me or the truck??;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Both are good, but you might want to put the pics of you in schat depending on what you are wearing.

I like Jim (2badfjs) with solid rock off-road, he did ours (rear bumper with tire carry swing arm and we love it! :bounce::bounce2: He is now about to put on our sliders as well. Some day I will talk him into fabricating a front bumper too. Keep in mind he is a bit backed up with orders, but well worth the wait.

Do a search on my screen name and you will find pics of our rig.

And how could we forget the classic mud welcome folks!

Welcome to mud! :flipoff2:

ARB, SROR, Slider TRAIL- GEARS:)
arb3.jpg
pinemtn6.jpg
slider7.jpg

YES INDEED!!!!:grinpimp::grinpimp:
absolutely yes, i mean the car w/you in it.my vote for custom bumpers would be SROR and rondog also make a nice tubular kind.others would be ARB,SLEE ETC.before i forget welcome to the club and it's good to hear more lovely women join. john

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom