Cruiserdan is AWESOME! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Guys,

You just don't get the opportunity to praise someone for great service much anymore. Cruiserdan is one of the few people I have dealt with in the auto industry that truely cares and follows through.

Hats off to Dan :cheers: :cheers:

Customer for life now...uh oh..

Mark

Don't know about that. I know of someone on this board who sent him inquiries about FSM and did not get a reply - twice. Could be a 'club' only thing? ??? I was planning to buy some stuff from him too but now apprehensive over getting same treatment.

R

DVader,

I sense the Force is strong in you...don't turn to the dark side... ;)

Absolutely no problems or complaints whatsoever in my many orders from Dan.

Hey, there were a few calls I couldn't return right away when I was in Mexico...and probably a couple my paralegal didn't give me...

-H-

Dvader

CDan's dogs aren't that fussy, which hand that feeds them, well they may disregard something from Junk!

There was probably a glitch in the system or he was out on vacation, as he is very prompt at returning emails. Try him again with a PM or give him a call direct!

Joe

Mr Vader,

I have tried to answer every PM I Receive as promptly as possible. Some folks send inquirys to my e-mail that I can't answer from work easily. I can react to mud PMs much faster. I have received many manual inquirys and I thought I answered every one of them. There have been a couple PMs that I have sent that have never been opened by the recipient......I delete them from my out box after a few weeks so I can't tell you who they went to.

Obtain your parts from where ever you are most comfortable. You need to be happy with the result.

It is impossible for me to please everyone but it doen't stop me from trying. :)

Someone just lost their smart shopper discount ;)

On a serious side, think about it...this guy gets a TON of PM's a day, plus he replies several times a day to topics on the forum to help people out....The guy is like a father figure :'(

Junk you'll always be like a momma to me :flipoff2:

Mark

There's an old saying...

You can please all of the people some of the time.
You can please some of the people all of the time.
But you'll never please all of the people all of the time.

And then there's Junk... pi$$ing off all of the people all of the time. :D

-B-

Cdan, Cdude, Cbizkit are all good in my book. If you are apprehensive, then you are certainly able to buy your stuff elsewhere.

I haven't bought many parts lately due to lack of money flow, but momma is upping her rates and I will continue to smart shop through the very friendly, kind, courteous, helpfull, very old Csuperdude.

Note that he never requested business through here, he simply mentioned that he would do the best he could for you if you desired to purchase through him. Regardless of where you buy your stuff, Cdan will always do his best to help anyone out.

Don't forget that even my momma gets a day off once in a while, of course the wife has to fill in and we have to lower our rates on those days. Heck, Cdan may even need a few mins off every day to
aktion082.gif
and
urinate.gif

Cdan = good dude

[quote author=cruiserdan link=board=2;threadid=9836;start=msg86841#msg86841 date=1073579758]... It is impossible for me to please everyone but it doen't stop me from trying. :)
[/quote]

That is an awesome attitude... I can relate :D

I swear I have some of the coolest customers out there... but it is always impossible to please everyone. I have never dealt with CDan, but be sure if the need arises... I wouldn't hesitate a bit... :D

:beer: to CDan

[quote author=Junk link=board=2;threadid=9836;start=msg86872#msg86872 date=1073582977]
Heck, Cdan may even need a few mins off every day to
aktion082.gif
and
urinate.gif

Cdan = good dude
[/quote]

^^^^FREAKIN TRUE! ^^^^

Vader... C-Dan wouldn't diss anyone knowingly. He's answered every single PM I've ever sent to him quickly. Hell, he's even answered some of them when he's on vacation. Your messages may be going into a black hole or to the wrong e-mail. If you PM'd him, I guarantee you'd have your answer.

C-Dan is
money.gif

Maybe he just doesn't like you! :flipoff2:

Seriously...CDan has seen more business from me in 03 than I care to share...

All good experiences..even the one that didn't go as planned.

I understand what everyone says. I'm not here to flame or cause distress to anyone but just passing what a fellow forumer has experienced. I know it will be a lot easier to conduct business next time around but it was the person's first attempt. Can't really do much about succeeding business if you can't establish contact.

It's also expected that CDan do generate more email/PM's than most, so this person was more than willing to wait for over two weeks for a reply. When none came, the same inquiry was sent and to this date (3-4 weeks, I think, had elapsed) nothing was received. But even with that, there's no resentment or bitterness over what happened... more of a disappointment I guess.

OK, I better get back to work. :cheers:

R

I just got off the phone with him...no problem at all getting him.

Ordered up all the goodies I needed...Thanks CDan!

DVader, there is always two sides to every story. I'm not sure who your friend is but I think it's in bad taste for you to automatically take his side/word and post something negative about another forum member.

Personally if that panty waste can't standup for himself and post a gripe that someone can actually respond to, then to hell with him!

[quote author=landtank link=board=2;threadid=9836;start=msg86922#msg86922 date=1073589284]
Personally if that panty waste can't standup for himself and post a gripe that someone can actually respond to, then to hell with him!
[/quote]
I'm sure calling someone a panty waste is in very good taste.

R

Brad (Shortbus),

Thanks again for the email. It's very helpful of you. :)

R

Not that Dan needs another positive vote - don't want his head to get TOO big ;) but his character just does not fit the complaint.

Without even asking, he was outside taking measurements off his rig, sizing up accessories, and providing detailed info about parts that he cannot even sell, hungry dogs to the contrary, nothwithsatnding.

Find another parts guy that will do that. Enuf said.

Here's to ya my friend :beer:, and my thanks for your ongoing assistance and contributions to this forum!

R -

Ok then...

Mr. Panty Waste sound better?

:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom