Cruiserdan is AWESOME! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well this thread is quickly going downhill fast.

Dvader - I'm not making excuses for Cdan, as in my book he doesn't need any and certainly does not need an arsephat like me coming to his rescue. But some things to consider: when someone gets a lot of email, occassionaly something could get deleted by mistake (even before it is read), this website is truly fantastic but once in a while a post does not go through due to a server burp (hey, I'm no techie, so I'm sure someone can make more sense of this, but sometimes it does give you an error).

I would simply prefer that perhaps next time, and this is only a suggestion, that before you start posting 3rd party comments about someone, that maybe you should either verify something, or have some first hand experience yourself.

Then again, looking at the number of your posts, perhaps just hanging around to better understand how helpfull someone is before you start making negative comments would be a good thing.

I would say welcome since you are new, but think it's more important to tell you to please tell your momma to get some prescription for her condition. It's getting pretty foul. :flipoff2:

I agree with the original post. The discount, service and knowledge Cdan provides is much appreciated. I placed my first order with Dan two days ago and it was a pleasure. He has all my future business. Unfortunately I think I have to make another, more painful call to him next week.

Dan,
Looks like I need to do the head gasket on my 93. :( Hope you have the gasket set and other goodies in stock. I'll be calling next week.

Larry

Sounds like a bunch a school girls in here,,,he said , I said...blah blah blah wtf????

delete thread...hasta luego

Gentlemen, you can put your guns down now. This issue has been amicably settled with CDan.

:cheers:

R

DVadar - I wouldn't expect anything else from Cdan!!

[move] :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:[/move]

DVader, I do like the avatar.
Sean

[quote author=Gumby link=board=2;threadid=9836;start=msg87065#msg87065 date=1073600657]
I think there's even a picture of Junk in one of these dictionaries next to the term.[/quote]

Nope, I'm listed with my pic under big hunk of manly stud. :flipoff2:

Noticed you are in Guiness though for having the first male anatomy that qualifies as an innie. :flipoff2:

I just joined this board after purchasing my 93 LC in the middle of Dec...Noticed my power steering cooler assembly was corroded out..Decided to email Cdan to see what he can do for me....Responded in a timely manner with the part #, price and even suggested to me to contact another mudder who had this problem as well recently.

What more can you ask for, especially being a newbie to this arena and get the customer service that i received. Called the local Toy dealers and they charged me their price, but like "Dan's" price instead and ordered through him...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom