Cruiser Sighting Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not exactly a sighting, but saw this beauty posted for sale on FB.

Screenshot_20190210-170746_Facebook.jpg

Spotted 2 in Hoover res area in the past few days.

Beige lifted 60 in very nice shape. (Funny how a wave between cruiser drivers can raise one's spirits. Thanks)

A dark grey 100 with a bull bar a little further East.

Spotted 2 in Hoover res area in the past few days.

Beige lifted 60 in very nice shape. (Funny how a wave between cruiser drivers can raise one's spirits. Thanks)

A dark grey 100 with a bull bar a little further East.

The beige/tan 60 you saw is probably the same one that is on Craigslist and FB marketplace. Just got listed in the last couple of days. If we are talking about the same truck, I see it a couple of times a week in the New Albany Johnstown area.

The beige/tan 60 you saw is probably the same one that is on Craigslist and FB marketplace. Just got listed in the last couple of days. If we are talking about the same truck, I see it a couple of times a week in the New Albany Johnstown area.
Could be. Skinny 33s fit. I didn't get a look at the hub caps, but it is the right neighborhood.

Saw a very clean beige/tan 40 with a white roof in the Belmont neighborhood in Dayton this afternoon. Wished I could have stopped, but wasn't able.

Aqualu sure makes some ugly fenders.

The Holy Grail. 70 Series pick up. Another Battelle LC. I spotted it on 270 by the Tuttle Crossing exit today. talked to a person with direct knowledge of the Battelle project. They have a separate production facility on Cemetery Road in Hilliard and these are pure military. They are going to Afghanistan to the SF troops. The 4 door LC are full armor with bullet proof glass and infrared lights for stealth mode. They import them from Europe and do a custom built at the Cemetery Road facility.
FFA4FD37-6E91-4237-949E-48E7FF9C5D23.jpeg
7FE42B01-404F-4937-8E07-D2405BA025D9.jpeg
7FE42B01-404F-4937-8E07-D2405BA025D9.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom