Cruiser Sighting Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saw a nice 100 series at Crocker Park today in Westlake. Didn't have time to snap a photo but was able to point it out to my wife... she didn't seem as thrilled as I was.

Anyone on here drive a clean, white 80 series with historic plates? I was behind it turning onto broad street from Old Village and my wife thinks that was the same one she saw in her garage at the Arena district. If so, hi!

Anyone on here drive a clean, white 80 series with historic plates? I was behind it turning onto broad street from Old Village and my wife thinks that was the same one she saw in her garage at the Arena district. If so, hi!
Yep, that was me. I live in the Dublin area. 4 Wheel Parts had a Toyota meet and greet and I took a cruise out there. There were mostly 4 Runners there and only 3 Land Cruisers.
As soon as the weather breaks the group should plan a get together.
5EB41F2A-62D7-49C6-95E2-ED4D0AFE8243.jpeg

Last edited:
Yep, that was me. I live in the Dublin area. 4 Wheel Parts had a Toyota meet and greet and I took a cruise out there. There were more 4 Runners and only 3 Land Cruisers.
As soon as the weather breaks the group should plan a get together.View attachment 2227257
Yep that was it! I forgot that was going on. Was busy running back and forth between Lowe's, Home Depot, and Menards all weekend working on home projects. I agree, a meetup would be fun.

I had hoped to make showing this weekend.

We are moving West in about a week. There will be 2 fewer land cruisers around here to spot.

Last edited:
I had hoped to make showing this weekend.

We are moving West in about a week. There will be 2 fewer land cruisers around here to spot.
Send us a pic of the 60 series before you leave. We never got to see it. Good Luck!

Here's a shot of the FJ62, aka Squirtle, waiting in the wings of the barn I built in no small part anticipating this project. Such is life...

Got the birfs rebuilt and brake caliper mod complete along with a fuel filter for good measure. It is now ready to roll on and off the car hauler, except for slow leaking rear tires. I had hoped to begin chipping away at the body rust, but no time with moving stuff.

IMG_20200303_084945.jpg

IMG_20200303_085000.jpg

Any other Toyota meet ups going on?

To the lucky guy/gal who owns the beautiful red FJ40 I spotted parked at the Marathon on 33/Riverside drive, nice rig my friend, real nice. Sorry no pic.

To the lucky guy/gal who owns the beautiful red FJ40 I spotted parked at the Marathon on 33/Riverside drive, nice rig my friend, real nice. Sorry no pic.

I saw that one too. The MX there used to be my roommate. But I haven’t chatted him about yet.

I was on Wyoming in east Dayton and saw a very nice black 100 Series with a snorkel and roof-rack.

I would be up for it. Would love to find some local trails too.

I would be up for it. Would love to find some local trails too.
Sadly...I don't think we have any trails in our neighborhood. SE Ohio is probably the closest trails we have.

I'm in Dayton and I'd be happy to host...once that sort of thing is allowed.
I’m in Columbus but depending on the day I’d drive down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom