Cruiser Sighting Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well, I was waiting patiently at the turn signal from 615 to Tyler and what catches my eye but a root beer brown FJ60 turning Down Tyler Blvd.
First one I have seen up this way in a while.
Dave

Ok how about blue FJ60 up and down ridge road, Wengoxxxx is that yours?

Marty, that blue FJ60...is it lifted with an aftermarket bumper of some sort?

The blue 60 I have seen a few times on I-75N a handful of times on the work and the guy who drove it worked in the same buisness park as myself. Not sure if he is a Mud member though?

How about....Mustard 75-78 FJ40 at CarX on Winton rd. in Fineytown?

I know 10 years ago a guy named Jeff Sharp had a really nice yellow 40. IIRC it was restored by CCOT before he bought it. I don't have any idea if he still has it, but i think he still lives in Hamilton.

It was showing rust in the usual areas, not bad. Lifted with am. racing mojave wheels.

I've seen a nice mustard one in maderia also

71 north

I saw a pretty nice looking Mustard yellow 40, looked sprung over, Towing a little baby sail boat.... I was headed south and the 40 was going north on 71... between pfiefer and 275...

Anbody....:hmm:

:cheers:

Male or female driving it?
It was last summer, but i saw a nice blue 60 in Kenwood... There was a soccer mom type:princess: driving it.

The one i'm thinking of was show room quality

Hi all, new person here, pleased to see some Cincinnati activity.

I thought it might have been my wife driving our 60, untill I saw the "show room quality" line. Ours is the "210,000 miles of wear" quality - runs great, but not so shiny. ; )

Hi all, new person here, pleased to see some Cincinnati activity.

I thought it might have been my wife driving our 60, untill I saw the "show room quality" line. Ours is the "210,000 miles of wear" quality - runs great, but not so shiny. ; )

Does it have an American Toyota sticker in the back window?

I saw a nice looking dark blue 60 yesterday at Erie and Red Bank area... Had some lift maybe and looked like 33's, roof rack... really nice looking truck, i love that dark blue...

the cruisers are popping up all over the place... I saw a good looking red 62 on 275 west on Monday... looked fairly stock....

Then today i saw white 80 on Union Cemetery close to Kings Auto Mall... was rolling on what looked like 33's or so... all the plastic stuff has been removed and i think i saw a nice front bumper on it...

Yes, the Cruiser are popping up all over the place. Lots of 80's and 60's.

This morning I saw a nice silver 62 series in Glendale and am see 80s all the time.

I saw a nice lifted white 80 in Mason yesterday on Kings Mills Road as well as a green 80 at Quatman's Cafe in Mason.....more and more all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom