Cruiser Sighting Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Speeter, I see you rollin'' (turning off 33 to grandview ave).

Anyone going to the motor vice 80s/90s car show this weekend?

Sounds interesting but my son's birthday party is tomorrow so I probably won't have time to get there.

Have you been to the show before? Is it any good? Any idea how much the tickets are? The website didn’t have any prices posted.

Have you been to the show before? Is it any good? Any idea how much the tickets are? The website didn’t have any prices posted.

This is the first year for it, seems to be a Midwest version of the larger radwood shows. I'm hoping it turns out well.

MotorVice Show

That website seems to be a little better for info

Thanks, I might have to take the family.

D31E5370-CC26-4E98-B578-A9FC9DB02713.jpeg
562F6CF8-38C4-4EA7-9E65-73A73774F10E.jpeg
Who’s are these? They are pretty cool.

It’s been a few months.

Matte Black(plastidip?) 100 Series with ARB front and Slee rear. Ridge and CC hwy.

I am not convinced that these are even in Ohio, I see sunshine! The pictures definitely aren't from today!

Yeah that’s definitely not recent. Lol

Where is this? Looks maybe like Auto Assets.

It was at the MotorVice car show. See post #165. It was sunny and hot as f**k. Gotta love Ohio...

It was at the MotorVice car show. See post #165. It was sunny and hot as f**k. Gotta love Ohio...
I love people that think Ohio weather is unique. Lol

Did one of you buy yourself a 60 for Christmas?

Spotted today in my parking garage downtown, still rolling temp tags.

fj60big.jpg

I seen a good looking gray 40 w/black trim headn east on Wooster Pike, in the heart of Mariemont, around 1/4 after 2 on Friday. I wonder if the owner is on this site. It was Sweet rig. We need some pics.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom