Cruiser Sighting Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

60 series Colorado license plate going down on King Ave. We should coordinate another meet-up soon!

B68DCB67-98EC-40AD-B941-83392C130123.jpeg

Who’s FJ40 at Madtree Gears and Beers? I wanted to go but had brake stuff and yard work to do.
EC9CECD2-4EEF-45B3-B74E-4C7EA653F6B9.png

Beautiful day to go topless. Corner of Henderson Rd & Olentangy.
9E5A5F2F-069E-49E8-BB63-242AC080CC64.jpeg

Spotted this beauty at a specialty car lot in Johnstown. 1978 FJ40

Had to stop to take a closer look. Sales pitch is that was never driven in the rain. I almost believe that not a spot of rust and looks original. Time capsule.

IMG_20190615_123136.jpg

Reactions: xlx
It isn't officially listed yet, but he expected to to be listed around 40k.

This post is worthless without photos, but twice in the past week I've come across a white 80 with temp tags in the UA area. We've exchanged waves, if you're on here, the new truck looks really nice.

@ylexot, how's it going with the 62?

The 62 is going slowly. Most of my effort has been lining up body work and parts to restore the body while I attempt a restoration of the frame and chassis at home. I think I'm getting close to diving in. It's going to be fun.

The 62 is going slowly. Most of my effort has been lining up body work and parts to restore the body while I attempt a restoration of the frame and chassis at home. I think I'm getting close to diving in. It's going to be fun.

Looking forward to seeing it once you get it back on the road.

If all goes well, it will be road worthy end of Spring.

Who’s FJ40 at Madtree Gears and Beers? I wanted to go but had brake stuff and yard work to do. View attachment 1992696

Pretty sure this Land Cruiser is sitting at the Marathon on 33 in Columbus. Last time I drove by it was tucked safely in the garage. Beautiful weather here right now.

Not so much a Dodge, as a delay. Depending on who you ask, that can be the same thing.

There are a couple other hundys living not far. One between me and 37 and another in Johnstown. No pix at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom