TLCA Cruise Moab 25th Anniversary 4/27/22 - 5/01/2022 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

More like a big foreign country. :doh:
No need to be like that, I was offering to help get some Cruiser part moved across the country.

Walking my dog in the back yard yesterday morning in a t-shirt
1646793390501.png

1646793461414.png

1646793499478.png

1646793570780.png

Miles of deserted bluff trails, every place has it's pluses and minuses

I hope your enjoying the weather in Salt Lake City.
I hope to get by the Museum when I head out for Cruise Moab this year. I hope we get a chance to say hello it been a while.

Cheers

SLC would be fine if the local transportation people wouldn't salt the roads like a fresh deer hide whenever it even acts like it may snow. I yearn for my adopted New Mexico and will get back there at some point. Hopefully before the salt destroys my 80.

SLC would be fine if the local transportation people wouldn't salt the roads like a fresh deer hide whenever it even acts like it may snow. I yearn for my adopted New Mexico and will get back there at some point. Hopefully before the salt destroys my 80.
Keep it hosed off and hope of the best.
I enjoyed my time in Albuquerque my job took me to many places, New Mexico several times.

Keep it hosed off and hope of the best.
Oh, I have been and it ain't workin'.

I have had more rust bloom in the last couple years than in the first quarter century I've owned the truck. It's very disheartening to say the least.

Oh, I have been and it ain't workin'.

I have had more rust bloom in the last couple years than in the first quarter century I've owned the truck. It's very disheartening to say the least.
I guess the bottom half of your 80 will match the top half of my 80. Living on the coast and carrying salty kayaks takes its toll.

Does anybody know a safe place to ship my truck, and hold onto it for a week in Salt Lake City. I unfortunately do not have the time to drive to Moab and back from South Florida.
The last time I left I went on one of these escapades, I left her in Denver at a Storage Sense and it was broken into.

Does anybody know a safe place to ship my truck, and hold onto it for a week in Salt Lake City. I unfortunately do not have the time to drive to Moab and back from South Florida.
The last time I left I went on one of these escapades, I left her in Denver at a Storage Sense and it was broken into.

@cruiserdan ?

Also, I'm gunning Hells on Wednesday night, leading Kane on Thursday, Leading / Gunning Moab Rim Friday, and gunning Hells on Saturday.

Come find me and say hi, or if you wanna drive the cruiser. :D

View attachment 2946230
My wife and I are on your Kane creek run Thursday, looking forward to it.
Poison spider Friday and metal masher Sunday.
PXL_20220304_185315252.jpg
PXL_20210724_193652640.jpg

Socal / Reno if possible.

I'm in Reno and trailering my 80 to Moab. Have one transmission already on board on the way back...but may have room for more. PM me.

Excited to be on slick rock again. I am bringing my son who's turning 13 this year and we are having fun prepping the 100 series for the trip. I have only run the 40 in Moab but this is going to be a week long camping/wheeling adventure covering a ton of miles so the 100 gets the nod.

We are doing the Kokopelli trail starting Monday

Thurs- Elephant Hill
Fri- Hells Revenge
Saturday- Poison Spider Mesa... I am leading that one.

I'm in Reno and trailering my 80 to Moab. Have one transmission already on board on the way back...but may have room for more. PM me.
Christian, what are your trails? Look forward to seeing you again!

My wife, Sassy our Dog and I are also running Kane creek in our 80 Thursday, looking forward to meeting you all !!
View attachment 2956206
Right on! We're leaving our 80 series and 200 lbs of dogs behind on this one, probably going to be too hot for them even that early in the year. Kane creek should be fun, never run it but looking forward to it!
PXL_20210506_162841306.MP.jpg

Excited to be on slick rock again. I am bringing my son who's turning 13 this year and we are having fun prepping the 100 series for the trip. I have only run the 40 in Moab but this is going to be a week long camping/wheeling adventure covering a ton of miles so the 100 gets the nod.

We are doing the Kokopelli trail starting Monday

Thurs- Elephant Hill
Fri- Hells Revenge
Saturday- Poison Spider Mesa... I am leading that one.
Drew all I'm saying is that there is still plenty of time to fix that wiring harness... just saying!

Nice, another 40! Don't see too many of them on the trails, now.
The opportunity to trailer it down there came up, not going to say no to that!

Christian, what are your trails? Look forward to seeing you again!

Likewise! Got to hang out with the rest of your family at last year's Rubithon but was bummed you couldn't make it.

We are getting into Moab on Monday or Tuesday. Going to run some mild trails with the family in the 200, including Fins and Things on Weds and Arches on Thurs. Then Dome Plateau on Friday, and Golden Spike on Saturday with the 80.

Sounds like we are on different trails but I'll definitely look for you on vendor night or at the main dinner. There is actually a pretty good showing from Reno this year with like 4 others going.

Last edited:
I'm the gunner for The Pickle on Friday and Moab Rim on Saturday.
Anyone on those runs??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom