Builds Crazy Old Man on a Mountain 1987 "MOXIE" FJ60 Build!!! ***PRAYIN for a WOODEN roof *** (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Took an awesome ride to grab a free mattress for my spare
20200209_182400.jpg
20200209_183100.jpg
20200209_181731.jpg
room... Moon was crazy red

Another fun day ahead tommoro!!! 44 inches in 3 days and still dumping!!

Just drove up from Denver...always fun when cars + 18 wheelers are pulled off the side of the road and the 60 just chugs along like a freight train....choo cho!!!
20200210_231959.jpg

Just drove up from Denver...always fun when cars + 18 wheelers are pulled off the side of the road and the 60 just chugs along like a freight train....choo cho!!!View attachment 2208055
Man go get some sick powder turns in... the deck shots getting old:rofl:
This helps me get my snow kicks in thanks:cheers:

-Front knuckle/Axel rebuild-Low Range Offroad Kit(ordered)
-Tie Rod End kit 555 Cruiser Outfitters (ordered)
-Front Bembos + Pads (ordered)
-Shocks Bilstein 5125s (ordered)
-Stabilizer Old Emu (ordered)
-re cushion drivers seat with the SOR cushion (ordered)

Pretty sure happiness is ahead!!!

Just drove up from Denver...always fun when cars + 18 wheelers are pulled off the side of the road and the 60 just chugs along like a freight train....choo cho!!!View attachment 2208055
Was just doing some backcountry exploring. Ford Raptor Off Road was off the road. Also stuck BMW X5.
60 just chugged along

So..i ordered an Old Man Emu Stabilizer that may/may not fit...and thinking maybe ill go hydro assist. It kinda seems like overkill only having 33s tho...thoughts?

Also...is this kit all thats needed? Thanks. Its about $220 more than just the stabilizer...but the install gnna be another chunk. Just not sure i need this...
Screenshot_20200214-122913.png

Sometimes global warming sounds like a great idea, just saying.

It Brought us the Lonestar tick which is natures way of solving the red meat problem of the world

It Brought us the Lonestar tick which is natures way of solving the red meat problem of the world
Which red meat problem is that?

Which red meat problem is that?

Red meat is tasty but oh so costly to raise from environmental impact as compared to other meat sources. A bite from the Long Horn tick brings with it a very real chance to obtain an allergy to all red meat...permanently. A pretty wild side effect.

We got the Aedes Aegypti mosquito last summer. It wasn't expected to move this far north. The world is a mess. I should not have joked about climate change.
We also are losing deer to Chronic Wasting Disease.. prions...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom