craigslist cruiser crap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I agree. The factory aux tank in my 80 is one of my favorite mods (masterfully installed by @OTRAMM ). I wish it was more than 13 gallons but I figure that's almost 3 gas cans worth so that makes me feel better. Highest mileage I've seen on the 2 tanks is 500 (straight highway driving). I typically go 450 between fill ups.

I agree. The factory aux tank in my 80 is one of my favorite mods (masterfully installed by @OTRAMM ). I wish it was more than 13 gallons but I figure that's almost 3 gas cans worth so that makes me feel better. Highest mileage I've seen on the 2 tanks is 500 (straight highway driving). I typically go 450 between fill ups.
I can do that in my Lexus on just the 12 gallon tank :)

@OTRAMM how much to drop a v8 in?

760DD352-2990-4F5F-8427-EA153D54E7C2.jpg

Not sure it's a good deal...
i really really hope that IF someone is DUMB enough to pay that amount they are COOL enough to take it off the pavement and on the trails!!

Military portable fridge/freezer pretty cool

1664137996927.png

This anybody here?

Don't see a lot of running FZJ80's for sub $10K these days...

Someone needs to introduce work benches and stools to that part of the world. It makes my back hurt to watch them working on the floor.

They have the best roadside assistance though.

View attachment 3157449
when you think about it, people who get judgemental over how humans in other less affluent parts of the world get by doing fixes and how they find solutions.
But honestly if all those people moved here, all of the redneck ingenuity would be replaced because most of the overseas way of finding fixes sometimes is superior to our american home brewed redneck fix its...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom