craigslist cruiser crap (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

when you think about it, people who get judgemental over how humans in other less affluent parts of the world get by doing fixes and how they find solutions.
But honestly if all those people moved here, all of the redneck ingenuity would be replaced because most of the overseas way of finding fixes sometimes is superior to our american home brewed redneck fix its...
I'm not making fun at all. I think that's pretty trick and probably the best thing you could use a metal under-folder AK for anyway.

I'm not making fun at all. I think that's pretty trick and probably the best thing you could use a metal under-folder AK for anyway.
sorry, wasn't insinuating that you were!! was more of a blanket "people are xenophobic (or however you want to call it) but if only they knew they'd be out macgyvered theyd have some respect!"

Yup. Dump the 3.slow right into the bin where it belongs.

When this 1st Gen Taco popped in a search last night, I was immediately thinking of excuses to grab another one.
Frame is super clean.

Toyota Tacoma 4WD - southern truck, no rust, amazing condition - $7,500​

Then I got to looking more closely...
1668025470411.png

I think there's some bits missing. 🤔

Seller is either trying to hoodwink a buyer or has no clue that his truck is a Prerunner.

Probably still a pretty decent deal, but I'm not interested in 2WD.

Edit: seller has since removed the "4wd" from the ad.

Last edited:
Camp Chef Ranier $117 + shipping

Camp Chef Ranier $117 + shipping

damn.... if i didn't just get my new stove that would have been awesome to have!!

17" FJ steelies with tires for $600 in Alexandria

Make that $60 in response to my offer of $50/tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom