Scepter Water Cans at Lowes - $27.48 (1 Viewer)

If you're in an area with jugs in stock, you can pick up Scepter water cans at your local Lowes for $27.48. Looks like it's location based, and can't be shipped out of the area.

Scepter - 1.jpeg

e9999

Gotta get outta here...
not seeing that on the lowes site. Is it that it won't show it based on my IP location?

Stocking the Scepter cans is definitely a regional thing, I'm guessing the Lowe's SE regional buyer likes to have Scepters around. @Godwin has posted about finding those in AL before.
I just found a few in Louisiana, searched all around here (TX) with no luck. I found a few of the lighter duty blue cans locally last time Godwin posted about these, pretty sure the blue scepters were ordered here locally only in response to hurricanes and the big freeze.

Godwin

Resident Herpetologist
SILVER Star
Stocking the Scepter cans is definitely a regional thing, I'm guessing the Lowe's SE regional buyer likes to have Scepters around. @Godwin has posted about finding those in AL before.
I just found a few in Louisiana, searched all around here (TX) with no luck. I found a few of the lighter duty blue cans locally last time Godwin posted about these, pretty sure the blue scepters were ordered here locally only in response to hurricanes and the big freeze.

At least two of our regional stores have them.

e9999

Gotta get outta here...
don't know about scepter specifically, but all my plastic cans that failed always failed because of age. Became brittle. May be worth checking the manufacturing dates if some have been in storage for a long time?

I picked up 4 Scepter water cans two weeks ago from Lowes. I searched inventory at stores around my area to find the ones that still had them in stock. Only people in the know will know they're discounted. At the store they're all still labeled at the original $55 price for some apparent reason.

For comparison, REI are selling them for $70. And the smaller 10L/2.5gal for $55.

Hornd

SILVER Star
Fellow Cruiserhead got 2 for him and got me 2 as well. I have 4 of the Scepters from Costco that are Red and about same size. Use them constantly. Never an Issue if you use a 5/8" Shaker Siphon you can fill Quick and without Spill. I always take Fuel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom