craigslist cruiser crap (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If you were on the fence about upgrading to a 200...
Screenshot_20221210-132514.png

The seller doesn’t have high marks for communication.

I may end up Craigslisting my 4Runner. It’s awesome but I probably should have something a little newer as my daily. I’m thinking about letting it go and trying to find a little pickup or something. Whether I do the timing chain job 1st or not is what I’m contemplating. I guess I’ll see what they are bringing and figure out the best move.

I've been looking at getting one of those for the wife. If I get more cars then I never need to fix the ones that are broken right?
You soundd like me. If I have 2 cars that run 50% of the time I then have 1 car that runs 100% of the time!

You soundd like me. If I have 2 cars that run 50% of the time I then have 1 car that runs 100% of the time!
This exactly

But is that just 75% of a sienna lol
If it’s in better shape than the cruiser and the tundra I’ll take it. 2011+ preferably AWD with leather
Whew keep dreaming

This cool. Not sure if it’s 60K cool but still cool.
Link here for those who can’t click it in the post:

150K aint bad for a 2002. I saw a cool green taco in SC but it was listed pretty high. I would like something like that. I've heard 2001 and 2002 are beloved years for the 1st gens. I'm definitely not a tacoma expert though.

150K aint bad for a 2002. I saw a cool green taco in SC but it was listed pretty high. I would like something like that. I've heard 2001 and 2002 are beloved years for the 1st gens. I'm definitely not a tacoma expert though.
If the frame isn't totally fooked, then it should sell by this time tomorrow. That'd be a stupid-low price for a clean 1st gen.

I usually get at least one unsolicited offer per week on my 95.5 Taco. Every once in a while, the person will actually have a concept of what a clean 1st Gen is worth. lol
I see a ton of them out here. Daily driven. You just gotta keep the underside clean, clean, clean.

I’ll throw the runner up on Craigslist tomorrow after I clean it up it time allows. I’ll see what happens. I’ll price it differently if I get the timing guides done in a few weeks. I remember doing the head gasket on my 85 mini truck years ago. I am just dreading it for some reason right now in my cold a$? garage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom