craigslist cruiser crap (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is a strange place to put a fire extinguisher.
DE6B8255-62C5-484B-A54C-900DAC206146.jpeg

But I kinda like it.

Pretty amazing 2 door 4runner. Extra yellow...

If you have to ask, look elsewhere. They are appropriately named if you think about it.

That being said, if you are worried about comfort, you're looking at the wrong vehicle for the wrong purpose.

If you have to ask, look elsewhere. They are appropriately named if you think about it.

That being said, if you are worried about comfort, you're looking at the wrong vehicle for the wrong purpose.
Should of qualified the question. In comparison to a OME +2 heavy or like manafre or pro comp.

I have very realistic expectations about the ride quality. Just looking to not bet bounced into the roof on medium trails and would like to have solid traction in mud/sand.

@1MOA I have Alcan lift springs if you would like to try them out. I can take them out when I come back from RR. You may need stock bushings. I will get some measurements from them Tuesday.

How does a HFS suspension ride? I have always been told they ride really rough but never ridden in one

I have Bilstein 5000 series shocks in mine and it rides pretty good. Stock springs though.

Anyone else notice that there's almost nothing on Craigslist right now? All the 80s that were there last week seem to have disappeared.

90% restored?? :rofl: Maybe he strategiclly only took pictures of the 10% that wasn't restored.

Note to self...increase the agreed value of my 40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom