Compare prices and shipping costs from major toyota part suppliers with one search. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Red Beard

Cruisin'
Threads
Website
cruisin4parts.com
ogimage.png

https://cruisin4parts.com

I created a tool for fellow Cruiser owners to make finding parts faster and cheaper. Enter a Toyota Part Number and you will see live prices from 7 major suppliers from all over the world in seconds.

If you sign up for the free trial, you can save additional time by seeing shipping costs to your zip code.

In the future, I'm hoping to add more suppliers so its easy to compare parts from all over, including our favorite cruiser community vendors.
Also add support for Lexus suppliers as well.

I hope you save some time, and some money! Please let me know your thoughts on the project and what you'd like to see.

Mods, I wasn't sure where to post this, so hopefully this works.

great idea/implementation!

Does your code allow EASY vendor addition?

Also, I see the site has a donation option. What is your suggested $?
Thank you!

It’s a decent bit of work to get a supplier reliably up and running. I’m planning on adding a bunch more once I finish this latest round of technical improvements.

Donation is whatever you want!

Technical improvements are finally complete. The first round of them, at least. Searches are much faster and I'm able to add more suppliers now.

I just added Megazip, ToyotaPartsDeal, and a Toyota dealer network site called OEM Parts Online. I was a little hesitant to put ToyotaPartsDeal on the site but a lot of people asked for it.

Next up: I'm thinking about adding a way to view ebay listings and adding a couple more international suppliers.

If anyone has feedback or ideas, please send them my way or just reply here.

Great to hear about the technical improvements on your tool! Adding more suppliers like Megazip, ToyotaPartsDeal, and OEM Parts Online will definitely enhance the user experience and provide more options for finding parts. The idea of incorporating eBay listings and additional international suppliers sounds promising and will further expand the tool's capabilities. Keep up the fantastic work, and I look forward to seeing the continued progress of your project, @Red Beard!

riddle me this: how do we encourage this service....subscription, small added cost, or ?
The site does offer a paid subscription that gives access to the live shipping prices of those parts, which is great for getting the real cost to your door.

For now, I want to focus on what people want and try to solve that. So, please continue to share feedback and ideas with me!

And I also provide stickers to subscribers. Or, if anyone wants to buy them I could sell them individually as well.

cruisin4parts_sticker.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom