colored fender flares original? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

e9999

Gotta get outta here...
Threads
saw a photo of a 97 that looked a bit different. It is white but has a very wide gray band (cladding?) on the side, extending all the way to the bottom of the door, covering over 1/3 of the door height, unlike the narrower band trims I saw before.
Also, the flares appear on the photo to be the same gray color. I'm guessing this is not a 40th since the seats are not 2-tone. Is this original ? Would that be this other "limited edition" special run I have read about? Something else?
thanks
Eric
(edit: it's for sale in US)

We have it here a NON-US-Version in a VX Limited. :cheers:

I don't know if you get it in the US.

Mine has it :cheers:

Mike

White was never tu-toned for US consumption. If it is really white, at least some of it has been re-finished.

D-

C&#039:Dan, it sure looks white on the photo, but I imagine the color rendition could be off. Maybe light gray or silver? Would a 2-tone be legit on a silver one?
thx
E

Yes,

That is Beo's combination........

sure looked white though...
maybe somebody with a bend for coloring...
E

Ahhhh, that would probably be the drop dead gorgeous desert dune metallic over moonglow pearl.

Can't think of a more beautiful combo. My favorite is the solid desert dune though.

-B-

B, what are these colors in real english now?
E

[quote author=Beowulf link=board=2;threadid=8140;start=msg68998#msg68998 date=1070077623]
Ahhhh, that would probably be the drop dead gorgeous desert dune metallic over moonglow pearl.

Can't think of a more beautiful combo. My favorite is the solid desert dune though.

-B-
[/quote]

yep.....sounds like it too me, also my favorite combo and hard to find.

Eric,
That *is* in English. Would you like the paint code(s)?
-B-

6M1 to match my Emerald slippers :flipoff2:

It sounds like a Lexus LX450 to me. Not only the color combo but the side molding you describe.

well, sure looked like it has a Toyota emblem in the front.

So from what I read, "Desert Dune" is plain ole' Silver. (If so, what's Silver got to do with the Desert, eh?) And "Moonglow Pearl" would be Gray then? Geez, too many wannaba artists around the Toyota Marketing Dept?

E

97 color options(not including the CE or 40th)
24062814.jpg

I have the last one :cheers:

Mike

thanks LP, this is potent info!
it is indeed likely to be the DD with MP. Looks like that should be a neat combo indeed.
E

Landpimp,

Don't show that to C-Dan because the 6th one down (I know, it says black) does not exist. There were no black 97's.

-B-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom